Missing Members

Learned alot from Gentlex back when we had modem sections. Aint seen him around in a long time.

Some other modem heads to like Solster (DW sniffer) and l33tpl4y4 (DHCP Force)

Hello all!

Not checked in for a long long time and saw my name was dropped ;)

Still kicking around, just too busy at the moment :(

Another few for the list:

PollyPhfiller
Most Recent Message: 30th November 2008 20:13
Last Activity: 24th May 2010 18:14

Jooooles
shooiethemug - Last Activity: 15th March 2008 12:23

kabzy mabzy
Most Recent Message: 2nd August 2009 13:20
Last Activity: 27th April 2010 11:53

Thommohawk
Biffo
Gentlex
Hideki
but those who are very sadly missed and cannot return
tidyant & maryjam very helpful and always a pleasure to hear from
regards

Digicol is another missed member

his knowladge in the pc section was invaluable

Here Here DDIH totally agree with you

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

iam still here just look a round this site day to day and this will be my only post for now as having time out as bad start to the year as some of you my know i have been of work now for 20 weeks with bad kidneys and on a lot of drugs from doc so dont know what iam saying or doing most of the time and to top it of i lost my baby son born asleep at the end jan this year and at the same time my wife was fighting for life for over a week and she is still on loads of tabs thay made me stay with her for a week by her bed side so we are now trying to get through this bad time.

hope to chat soon in a few weeks but i will look around this site most days
take care all

Sorry to hear about all your bad times mate, all at DW will be thinking of you.

Hope you both get through things in your own time and be strong for each other.

Your little angel will be with you both watching over you.

Take care mate, see you back ere when your feeling better and things are easier.

Thommohawk
Biffo
Gentlex
Hideki
but those who are very sadly missed and cannot return
tidyant & maryjam very helpful and always a pleasure to hear from
regards

im still around mate, i just choose not to log in and to post as i find theres too many knob jockeys on here now and i know i'll get involved with them as i cant and wont hold my tongue, so its best just not to bother as its only the internet and only a website so no point fighting with trolls.

i must feel like the other regular members who have disapeared because at one point i was on everyday for hours on end.

i dont think most who left that where regular left because of cable id bet most just got fed up much like me.

i'll keep on browsing logged out and maybe one day i'll post again and get involved but dont hold your breath.

ive much better things to be doing, im always around on windows messenger if im wanted.

yep been back now since jan this year , and lovin every minute, its great to see all the england avatars as well admin and mods leading the way , thanks to every 1 who mentioned my name as well cheers biffo

yep been back now since jan this year , and lovin every minute, its great to see all the england avatars as well admin and mods leading the way , thanks to every 1 who mentioned my name as well cheers biffo

I was real glad to see you back biffo and you have been very active and helpful in iphone section.

I think the confusion for DDIIH is because you are now called biffo1.

@thommo, I enjoyed your footie banter but I understand your feeling. You did leave on a high though (as far as I am concerned) because you recommended the Xtreamer....:Clap:

hello Garreth :) good to see you posting :)

another is bighairylizard/joooles

Back