Missing Members

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
done this quite a while back but thought might be worth re postings see if we come up with anyone different

what members do you remember from the old days of DW ?

maybe they still visit but dont post
maybe they just disapeared never to return :(

what names can you think of ?

Damaged popped his head in a few weeks back which was nice to see him again :)

cosm0ss is another that went AWOL

I know its not long but I havent seen nara for a few weeks now, he hasn't even been playing the quiz. Maybe he is just having a wee break.

Saw the thread title and thought it was about John Wayne Bobbit!

I know its not long but I havent seen nara for a few weeks now, he hasn't even been playing the quiz. Maybe he is just having a wee break.

Ive noticed this myself Jaffa
hope he is OK

Not seen Daing around for a few years, He was a nice fella

And where's Mr Anfield lmao

Yeah digicol has been gone for a while a few thread have popped up about him but still no sign of him, he is truly missed in the PC section and also some of his bargain for PC parts were excellent. He kept on posting them and i kept on buying upgrades as the deals were so good, but i aint had anything new for my computer since he last posted lol.

Scoot and TangoMan

What about Red Devil & Vixen, ahem! ;) or maybe not!

yeah i had noticed digicol too he was brilliant at giving you new builds and upgrades ,can the admin not send them a wee reminder just maybe cheking if all is good in camp maybe not??

a few from way back that I personally remember
Bully
chris1975
Gareth (think he used the hub a lot)
geoffthechef
Lordalf
ssilvo (good bargain poster) :)
Shorty
Zapper

some of these may still visit but dont stand out to me as posters anymore

Wizz not saw him on for a long time

Lol, you can't get rid of me that easily. You're right though, I did get spooked by a couple of threads a while back, so I decided to take a break and smell the roses for a change.

Back