Missing Members

Where is Noodlesjoe? he was a decent guy always spoke his mind. Plain and simple. :)

Not always a good thing though
From what I remember he only ever posted to be rude to the members of staff here or be controversial :(

Sent from my iPhone

I think that is actually a problem with some members! As everybody is entitled to an opninion I do not expect to be attacked for my opinions but some members make it their 'mission' to do so and that would put anybody off!

I think that is actually a problem with some members! As everybody is entitled to an opninion I do not expect to be attacked for my opinions but some members make it their 'mission' to do so and that would put anybody off!

Well said
But I still miss my jokes

you dont have to miss them though sticky
tell the jokes to yourself and you can laugh to yourself :)

or you could share your jokes with the members of DW as long as they are in the correct room, oh and there funny ;)

Sorry to change the subject guys but why have you gone VIP Rat? :( Have I missed something mate?.

Shall I start a petition going to reinstate the Rat?. :(

Last edited:
Sorry to change the subject guys but why have you gone VIP Rat? :( Have I missed something mate?.

Shall I start a petition going to reinstate the Rat?. :(

Maybe Rat just found out how to change that bit? Like me lol

Gents, Rat wanted a break from being Admin that's it, nothing else or sinister.
If Rat wants to be back in the Admin team the position will always be there for him.

(TT)

Gents, Rat wanted a break from being Admin that's it, nothing else or sinister.
If Rat wants to be back in the Admin team the position will always be there for him.

(TT)

There is nothing wrong with that MH a fair and honest answer. Welcome to VIP Rat one of the boys again yay. ;)

But now who are we going to accuse of breaking things whenever something stops working on the board lol :D

Back