Missing Members

Lol, you can't get rid of me that easily. You're right though, I did get spooked by a couple of threads a while back, so I decided to take a break and smell the roses for a change.

Well nice to see you back....I suppose you were just giving the rest of us a chance in the quiz, mind you it would take a fair amount of people to stop playing for me to stand a chance.....lol

Well nice to see you back....I suppose you were just giving the rest of us a chance in the quiz, mind you it would take a fair amount of people to stop playing for me to stand a chance.....lol

Thanks jaffa m8. Mind you, I was spanked by klokman the last couple of months I played the quiz.

Missing members

buckthehero?
Owenzy? (emigrated to canada, but stayed in touch for a while)
Marlin?
Monkeyspunks?

Solster, great work with the modems.

Devilfish, think hes busy with his own place now.

Nj2006, Xenafan, PT-1, Dbox2 legends.

iam still here just look a round this site day to day and this will be my only post for now as having time out as bad start to the year as some of you my know i have been of work now for 20 weeks with bad kidneys and on a lot of drugs from doc so dont know what iam saying or doing most of the time and to top it of i lost my baby son born asleep at the end jan this year and at the same time my wife was fighting for life for over a week and she is still on loads of tabs thay made me stay with her for a week by her bed side so we are now trying to get through this bad time.

hope to chat soon in a few weeks but i will look around this site most days
take care all

iam still here just look a round this site day to day and this will be my only post for now as having time out as bad start to the year as some of you my know i have been of work now for 20 weeks with bad kidneys and on a lot of drugs from doc so dont know what iam saying or doing most of the time and to top it of i lost my baby son born asleep at the end jan this year and at the same time my wife was fighting for life for over a week and she is still on loads of tabs thay made me stay with her for a week by her bed side so we are now trying to get through this bad time.

take care all

wow m8 that's a whole lot of bad stuff to deal with.
I sincerely hope you and your wife get through all that and get back on track again.

best wishes m8

take care all

Really sorry to here that mate.

Sound like you have had your fair share of bad luck.

Hope everything turns out OK for you mate, really do. My best wishes and thoughts with you mate.

take care all

as it is all said above i dont think i could add anything
but hope things pick up for you m80 i really do
kindest regards

Sorry to hear your sad news Oxkiller.

I hope you have lots of good times just waiting to happen.

:drink:

Highlander, Allroad, DavidH, Fooook Spectre Huggie the list goes on, has anyone seen these guy's do any work, ?

Opps you mean missing from the forum not missing from the staff room ;)

take care all

Sorry to hear that to mate me and my partner when through that too, My son was 29 week when he was born asleep. I know how hard it is. My partner found this website and created one for our son, and day by day and now it helps her. Might not be for every one.

My best regards to you and your family

Shaun 127, tonks or tronks, The dogs nuts seems to post allot less.

Nizzex,devilfish,thommo got banned over footy, im sure there are many more too.

The dogs nuts seems to post allot less.

does he?..........................................

lol, couldnt help it ;)

havent seen BARD for a while, lonegunman, scoot of course :proud: :)chant mode ON: BRING BACK SCOOT! BRING BACK SCOOT! lol :chant mode OFF:) and a few others whos name escapes me

havent seen BARD for a while, lonegunman, scoot of course :proud:

Lonegunman popped his head in on 10th february, but hasn't posted since April last year. BARD is still around but posts very rarely now.

Two members whose posts were always balanced and intelligent. Draw your own conclusions.

Scoot on the other hand, well he was just Scoot. We're all the poorer without him. :(

Back