Mate up on a racial charge at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you listen to them emarald, you stay were you are mate, your grandfather " wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop " didn't migrate all that distance for you to give up that easy, he'd turn in his grave at the thought of you, the fruit of his loins was returning to a country that declared a national holiday the day he left. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

He was in the RAF a Hurricanes pilot station Biggin Hill, got injured in combat, and was unable to fly again he was then stationed at Eastchurch Isle of sheppey, and lost both legs and a hand in a bombing raid, My grandmother said that why he was such a miserable old git.

What was your grandfather doing?

Anybody doing harm to another person's employment status just because of something trivial written down on a piece of paper wants deporting out of this country and I don't care what nationality or color or creed that you are if you're doing that crap.

You hear about shit like this all the time, whether you like to call it racial hatred, tripe, or harsh reality the fact is these storied events cross country simply do not go away. Why ? Because whether it's sensationalized or not there's a lot of people (certainly more people than this forum holds) that are unhappy about it. Why ? Because it's not on.

Lastly, you have to put it into context too, if any of us were to do the same thing in another country (born there or not) would we get away with it and more to the point would it be acceptable ? I seriously doubt it. But it's funny how often the race card is played both by perpetrator and sympathizer alike in cases like these.

It's not so much to do with race, it's more to do with the cheek of it. It's out of order no matter who does it.....

He was in the RAF a Hurricanes pilot station Biggin Hill, got injured in combat, and was unable to fly again he was then stationed at Eastchurch Isle of sheppey, and lost both legs and a hand in a bombing raid, My grandmother said that why he was such a miserable old git.

What was your grandfather doing?

Mine was a bomb disposal expert, he lost 2 legs, 2 arms, one eye and one ball, my grandmother used to sit us on her knee and say " yous coonts are lucky to be here" :proud:

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the way that the country has been run in the last 20 years lol.

But comon it's not the muslims fault that the government has gone mad with human rights, and PC.

And allot of members might seem a little shallow because they jump on anything they read in the papers... of course there is some things that are plain wrong like the OP has stated but its a minor thing that has been blown out of proportion.

I would honestly say the majority of honest Muslims do not agree with what the extremists believe, and probably think the story is mental just like the Christians do!!!

There is also quite a few idiots on here that just want to cause trouble.

Life is to short to worry about what everyone else is doing grow up and get on with your life and you might - JUST MIGHT - enjoy yourself instead of filling yourself with hate.

Mickie

Life is to short to worry about what everyone else is doing grow up and get on with your life and you might - JUST MIGHT - enjoy yourself instead of filling yourself with hate.

Agreed. You might say I'm an expert on this front because I don't need to stock up on hate I get it piled onto me on here from the same few people lol, and yet, I enjoy myself and get on with my life and have fun away from here. It's the only way to go and it puts things into perspective.

I can't imagine the life that some people must have if they actually sit there and make themselves miserable only to then spread it on others.....in fact I pity them. But that's the path they choose.

I'll take the happy n fun road if you don't mind..... ;)

Mine was a bomb disposal expert, he lost 2 legs, 2 arms, one eye and one ball, my grandmother used to sit us on her knee and say " yous coonts are lucky to be here" :proud:

:roflmao:

as funny as that is it's still more believable than emaralds version of his family history:Clap:

i think he's been reading nicky griffins autobiography again.

Last edited:
A feel sorry for the Muslims that complained,,a would hate to think there life was so consumed by religion if that was there genuine reason.
Its amazing on both sides how religion can drive such hate between human beings but it explains why religion is loosing massive numbers.
People are not afraid to challenge religion anymore and its clear religion is loosing with its old fairy tail views that have no place in the modern world.

A think the extremists actually don't give a shit about religion they just want to get their spoons out and stir it up and if it wasn't religion it would be something else.
They know they will get a reaction by using religion even if they don't understand it they can manipulate it..
When you throw the tabloids into the mix then all hell breaks loose as the knuckle dragging readers all of a sudden become Christians.

Charlie has posted this with the right intentions and it highlights that this kind of pc overdrive is happening and has been created by middle class idiots who are usually employed in a job that they created and have no clue how the real integrated world works.
It pisses me off why everything in this country has to be debated by a committee when a simple dose of common sense would do the job.

In this case people are put through a lot of stress thats not required, money will be spent that is needed elsewhere and the two pricks that protested in the first place will piss themselves laughing at how gay this country has become.

Am sure the Muslim community will look at this and shake their heads and wonder why we didn't tell the two of them to act like adults or fook off..
Its the Christians that get offended on the Muslims behalf that annoys me even more,,you know the ones that are scared of their own shadows and usually work in a remote part of the public sector as they cant hack real work..
They are the guilty ones imo.....

I am not a fan of the way that the country has been run in the last 20 years lol.

But comon it's not the muslims fault that the government has gone mad with human rights, and PC.

And allot of members might seem a little shallow because they jump on anything they read in the papers... of course there is some things that are plain wrong like the OP has stated but its a minor thing that has been blown out of proportion.

Mickie

wot like this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urderers-homecoming-parade-turns-violent.html

Who was doing the fighting??

"Screaming hate and brandishing vile placards, Muslim extremists and far-Right groups clashed yesterday in ugly scenes that marred a parade by soldiers."

Extremists would clash on the colour of shite but a parade gets them headlines.

simples..

they need all SENDING back

SIMPLES.....:flagwave:

'They all need sending back.'

I am sorry to correct your grammar, but for someone who believes to be the personification of 'Englishness' you really need to grasp the language.

Idiot.

If this dude isn't banned for saying such things, then the admin/mods are implicitly sanctioning such comments and are therefore complicit in the message.

This guy is vile, come on?

I am white Anglo-Saxon, and YOU repulse me.

I try not to get involved in this stuff but that's out of order (I ain't read all of this thread so apoloigies if I'm out of line)
Just so you don't think I'm going behind your back I've reported this post as I find it rather distasteful.
HH.

'They all need sending back.'

I am sorry to correct your grammar, but for someone who believes to be the personification of 'Englishness' you really need to grasp the language.

Idiot.

If this dude isn't banned for saying such things, then the admin/mods are implicitly sanctioning such comments and are therefore complicit in the message.

This guy is vile, come on?

I am white Anglo-Saxon, and YOU repulse me.

Why should he be banned though? I think members asking for other members to be banned for expressing an opinion is the lowest of the low.

Admin/Mods aren't sanctioning anything...get real. He's allowed to express his opinion,its a forum mate,thats the point.
He's not crossed the line with anything he's said. So what if he openly admits to supporting the EDL? He's never ,in any posts,tried to force his opinion on you has he?

Every post you've contributed in this thread has been condescending and downright insulting,it seems you think you are better than most posters.
Perhaps MickieD was aiming the troublemakers at yourself.

Grow up.

I try not to get involved in this stuff but that's out of order (I ain't read all of this thread so apoloigies if I'm out of line)
Just so you don't think I'm going behind your back I've reported this post as I find it rather distasteful.
HH.

I've been drinking and may be a bit daft but what is out of order?

You move to a country then you should abide by the laws of the land. If you don't and want to try to change things for your own ends then leave.

I always thought the expression was:

"When in Rome do as the Romans do" or should we change it to:

"When in Rome,lets all let other religions change the face of the UK and our way of life"

Silly me.

Where the foook do they send back a English, Biritish born white guy who is a muslim you fool?

Many seem to think muslims are asians, blacks etc there are a fair few who are whites who have been in the UK for generations! (Nothing racist on my part just clearing something up)

Where the foook do they send back a English, Biritish born white guy who is a muslim you fool?

Anywhere...jail!

Seems like we are going back to the same old post

"Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims"

If you choose to live in this country and accept all the freebies that come with it, then at least try to adhere to the laws that we all live to.

If you don't want to do that then leave. Muslim,Christian,Hindu...I don't give a fook. Each to their own and as long as we all live together and don't try to change UK LAWS to suit themselves then fine and dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back