Mate up on a racial charge at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why i go on edl marches etc
if they dont like our ways get out go back to were came from cheecky twats
soon it all kick off ill DEFFO be there

EDL!!! NO SURRENDER :flagwave:

I.E indians allowed to drive motor bikes without crash helmets etc.

I've been wearing my Flag of St George turban during the world cup and have been getting nothing but admiring looks from Englishmen.

maybe I shouldn't post as I'm Admin and should set example blah blah blah,but I'm entitled to have a opinion :) not that anyone has to agree with me

maybe some are lucky enough not to have lots of immigrants in there area taking your jobs,getting our benefits inc shopping handouts,cheques for cars,education class's so they can speak better
we are over run with them all no matter what race they all come to the UK for a better life,but its US that are expected to change our way of life so not to upset them :wtf: I'm going to stop here before I type something that really offends

Id like to say I'm not racist but I must be (toward some)

I hope your friend gets a fair and honest hearing Charlie as its ridiculous whats happening to him

I've been wearing my Flag of St George turban during the world cup and have been getting nothing but admiring looks from Englishmen.

lmao like it Munkey
So it was you I saw at Dagenham Market ;)

maybe I shouldn't post as I'm Admin

Why not?

not that anyone has to agree with me

If only everyone here on DW would stick by that simple principal.

Id like to say I'm not racist but I must be

Everyone is! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHKIMOgoJoU&feature=watch_response]YouTube - Everyone's A Little Bit Racist - Avenue Q - Original Broadway Cast[/ame]

Don't worry after Sunday you'll get another use out of it mate it. ;)

images-1.jpg

14245_2_xlrg.jpg

:Cheers:

Rat, I share your frustration.

But! This is where racism falls down. You take the stupid actions of the few, then extrapolate that to an entire race of people. That is not fair, just like complaining about someone saying 'Christian' instead of 'first'.

Most Muslims could not give a toss about stupid shit like this.

Can't we all just hate moaning wankers instead of entire ethnic groups?

Wheressssssssssssss Emerald:banana:

You all know what I think.all I can add is bleep,bleep,bleep bleep, bleep, bleep.

My wife works for an Engineering company who employ over 50,000 people worldwide, in this downturn they have made 184 people redundant, among the 184 were many different nationalities, but only one is claimimng racial discrimination, the muslim.
I rest my case, with a few bleeps

As Nara said: If only.

But that would require an open mind and even those with the wish to be open minded are being constantly bombarded with false and hyped up information.

Rat, I share your frustration.

But! This is where racism falls down. You take the stupid actions of the few, then extrapolate that to an entire race of people. That is not fair, just like complaining about someone saying 'Christian' instead of 'first'.

Most Muslims could not give a toss about stupid shit like this.

Thats basicly the whole debate in a nutshell. The only views we tend to get to hear about are the extreme ones most people are to busy having a life to care about trivial things like christian names v's first names.

thebigman

... go back to w[h]ere [you] came from ...
Anglo-Christian hypocrisy. Polytheistic religions were here before the Romans brought Christianity. As it existed in many other countries before we planted our flag during Empire expansion.

Also as religion does not necessarily equal race (a phrase I am loathe to use as my definition is much narrower than the OED's), what would you base it on? And where would you draw the line on how far back you'd go?

As a white Brit I'd have to spend my time split between England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and France - that's just the last 300 years, on one side of the family tree.

But as an agnostic who knows where I'd end up...

Having said all that, charlie's mate appears to be being made an example of to save face. I doubt it would pass muster at an employment tribunal, though I'm no employment lawyer. Any union rep worth their salt would have a field day with it. However, if he wasn't in the union before disciplinary action started they wouldn't touch it with a barge pole if he joined afterwards. Remember the first half hour with a solicitor is free, after that he should see if any of his insurances (house, car etc) has free legal advice.

You all know what I think.all I can add is bleep,bleep,bleep bleep, bleep, bleep.

Didn't I tell you to go back to Scotland where you belong?

You have just proved my point about racism. You take one (ONE!) example and one person, and use that to condemn every Muslim that walks the earth.

This is why post people on here think you are a fool.

Dont you listen to them emarald, you stay were you are mate, your grandfather " wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop " didn't migrate all that distance for you to give up that easy, he'd turn in his grave at the thought of you, the fruit of his loins was returning to a country that declared a national holiday the day he left. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

Last edited:

You have just proved my point about racism. You take one (ONE!) example and one person, and use that to condemn every Muslim that walks the earth.

This is why post people on here think you are a fool.

Where in my post did I say ALL?
You always take things out of context in your little, foolish, fascist mind.
One thing to remember Mr Mozr I am in the majority, and I know you will think that bad, but it's not as bad as your fascist lot brown nosing the cranky Muslims(not all just the cranky fooker).
You really need to get a girlfriend or something

come on guys ;) its drifting from Charlie's original post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back