Set up a 4k Firestick for a mate.

I installed stbemu Pro. No mention of payment anywhere?
Set it up and is working but for how long?

The provider read my latest message at 12-45pm but still does not respond. I just want his app for 6 months so I can rest in peace. He certainly won't be getting a second subscription.
Well that didn't take long. Mate's ex wife rang me yesterday to say it had stopped working and was asking for payment. Was just about to go out for a couple of beers with my son so told her I would look into it later. She wasn't happy about that that as he had paid his money and wasn't getting his service.
What did I say about helping mates????

Well I feel rough as fook and as I bought 2 Firesticks in the sale thought I would set this spare one up with the cracked version of stbemu pro referred to in this thread, only it's no longer available on that link.

Anyone got a copy please? Pretty sure the copy I installed must only have been a trial version.

EDIT.........................Scratch that request. Just found it in Downloads 😂 😂 😂

Put the details onto this spare Firestick and stb is blocked. Un fookingbelieveable.

Thanks Ferret. Thought it must be stbemu at fault but turns out stb is blocked.
I sent this nightmare of a seller a couple of messages last night asking if he was suffering problems. He read them this morning but has as yet failed to reply.

Put the details onto this spare Firestick and stb is blocked. Un fookingbelieveable.

I sent this nightmare of a seller a couple of messages last night asking if he was suffering problems. He read them this morning but has as yet failed to reply.
You’re mate might be better off looking for another sub elsewhere tbh an not a MAG account.

I did say that providers are blocking MACs because they're being recycled and hacked for others to watch for free. You're better off converting it to username/password and using another app (Smarters/tivimate) etc.

You’re mate might be better off looking for another sub elsewhere tbh an not a MAG account.
Pretty much known that for a fortnight avid. Didn't really want to tell him that the provider I chose, admittedly the only one that suited his pocket, is rubbish and appears to have stolen his money.
His ex wife already appears to think I am operating some sort of a scam. Wish I had her email so I could show her my conversations with the reseller.
A load of work, no profiteering for fook all. Looks like instead I will have to take the hit for the £40 he parted with just to keep the status quo. I will do that but that will sadly be the end of my involvement.

Won't forget the reseller though. I will continue to rubbish him on the forum he ply's his trade. No doubt I will receive a ban but only ever used it for subs and have found a good alternative anyway.

I did say that providers are blocking MACs because they're being recycled and hacked for others to watch for free. You're better off converting it to username/password and using another app (Smarters/tivimate) etc.
Conversation with the guy is painful to say the least and a long wait always before receiving any type of answer. I would really like him to honour the subscription and then change to someone else when it runs out in December.
I never learn and should never have gotten involved. Thing is he was there with a sympathetic ear when I was having all the tests etc; for cancer so I wanted to be there for him when his tragedy occurred.

Through absolutely no fault of his own, he is no longer the same man. It is difficult to communicate with him and I do most of it through his daughter and now his ex. I can't see them being willing to learn the ins and outs of maintaining apps, learning how to communicate with the Firestick etc;
Will give this reseller a few more hours to respond and if no joy will contact a guy who uses the system you speak of to set up a sub. ;)

Pretty much known that for a fortnight avid. Didn't really want to tell him that the provider I chose, admittedly the only one that suited his pocket, is rubbish and appears to have stolen his money.
His ex wife already appears to think I am operating some sort of a scam. Wish I had her email so I could show her my conversations with the reseller.
A load of work, no profiteering for fook all. Looks like instead I will have to take the hit for the £40 he parted with just to keep the status quo. I will do that but that will sadly be the end of my involvement.

Won't forget the reseller though. I will continue to rubbish him on the forum he ply's his trade. No doubt I will receive a ban but only ever used it for subs and have found a good alternative anyway.
I know what you mean Chookey and when I tell people about subs I make it clear that what they are paying for is an illegal service and their money maybe lost if the service go’s tits up.It’s their risk not mine.

I know what you mean Chookey and when I tell people about subs I make it clear that what they are paying for is an illegal service and their money maybe lost if the service go’s tits up.It’s their risk not mine.

Problem is that people think sub sellers are amazon/sly/VM and it's a fault free service, they don't understand that this is dodgy as hell, and people are in it for a quick buck most of the time. It reminds me of the good old days of ntl boxes and such and fun cards, and how people always knew someone else who could get them cheaper, or working quicker. Well jog on then my friend, and go get it elsewhere. As dire straits said "You pay your money, you take your choice"

Yes on today but tomorrow it could go off, nature of the beast

Received a one word reply from him at 12-42.
At least I got an answer and he asked for the mac address so appears he doesn't keep the Telegram conversations.
Will wait and see what happens but appears the only way to get a reply is to shame him on a forum.

Me, [08.07.21 18:30]
My friend says that this is no longer working and is asking for payment???

Me, [08.07.21 18:31]
Is it your thing that has stopped working?

Me, [09.07.21 11:20]
Right, just found out that the stb is blocked. What is going on??????????????????????????????

Him, [09.07.21 12:42]
Yes

Me, [09.07.21 12:44]
Yes, what? Are you going to unblock it? Why did you block it?

Him, [09.07.21 12:45]
Wich is block

Send me mac

Received a one word reply from him at 12-42.
At least I got an answer and he asked for the mac address so appears he doesn't keep the Telegram conversations.
Will wait and see what happens but appears the only way to get a reply is to shame him on a forum.

Me, [08.07.21 18:30]
My friend says that this is no longer working and is asking for payment???

Me, [08.07.21 18:31]
Is it your thing that has stopped working?

Me, [09.07.21 11:20]
Right, just found out that the stb is blocked. What is going on??????????????????????????????

Him, [09.07.21 12:42]
Yes

Me, [09.07.21 12:44]
Yes, what? Are you going to unblock it? Why did you block it?

Wich is block

Send me mac
You will find lot of people selling dodgy stuff will set their telegram to delete messages 24hrs 72 hrs or 7 days

Its IPTV for you really, this seems exceptionally bad, but no IPTV is perfect, and unless you want live sports there are better ways of doing things, not being a sports person I gave up

Its IPTV for you really, this seems exceptionally bad, but no IPTV is perfect, and unless you want live sports there are better ways of doing things, not being a sports person I gave up

Really depends on the supplier. If you can get in with a good supplier, it's the mutts. But there are too many people out there reselling poor services, or over subscribed services, and just trying to make a quick buck. As with most things, when it moves from the underground to everyone having it, it quickly suffers due to scammers and chancers. There is always someone who knows someone who can do it cheaper or better.

With the correct setup and a really good provider iptv is superb.I have been with same guy 7 years which is very rare as they pop up and disappear within a short time today. Never ever seen service advertised or on social media.

He's back up and running since 10 minutes ago. No explanation or apology given for it. His customer relations and support are non existent.
When I said he's back up and running I meant the Firestick I have set up the same as his was running. His daughter rang me today saying his still isn't working. I plugged this firestick back in and working fine. She read out the mac address which is displayed along with the stb blocked message and is the same as the one I entered in my firestick.
Think he has messed with something while he's been farting around with the remote.

I am going to take a trip to see him tomorrow and I'll swop the sticks over. Then, I'm done with it. o_O

Back