Manchester United thread

I could not believe he was crying lmao... I spat all my beer over the floor lol.

I knew aswell that he was not injured enough to go off, but he fecked up with the goal, and did not want to play no more of the game.

But that game was classic... fantastic!!!

Spurs and wolves was a great game too... got some spanish shit on now... Li liga is absolute shit!

Mick

I could not believe he was crying lmao... I spat all my beer over the floor lol.

I knew aswell that he was not injured enough to go off, but he fecked up with the goal, and did not want to play no more of the game.

But that game was classic... fantastic!!!

Spurs and wolves was a great game too... got some spanish shit on now... Li liga is absolute shit!

Mick

i thought john terry was a crying baby, nani's tears made me cry too.lol

Liverpool deserved the victory, nothing else to say. I had a feeling after Chelski won that Liverpool would also beat united, and once Berbatov hit the post I knew straight away it was not going to be a good day.
Had a Liverpool fan jizzing all over Suarez in the pub today, talking about how he's much better than Torres, that he scores, assists and also tracks back, could have a point, who knows, time may tell.

I seriously do hope Carrick was given a new contract to get more money when he's sold in the summer, was laughing in despair when the clown tried to turn with ball and ended up tripping over it and giving possession to liverpool halfway in own half.

it was quite a nasty tackle on nani and the fact that carra waited outside the utd dressin room to apologise, he probably knew it too...

as for the game itself, im not gona say much... its the same problems/issues that i and many have been highlighting game after game.. 2 out of 3 goals were gifted today but again the same bunch of players (rooney, carrick, scholes, giggs) that let us down and have been for the vast majority of the season.... we've been poor in midfield and poor in creating chances and that where matches are won and lost... the fact that fletcher, carrick and giggs have signed new contracts and scholes has been offered an extension doesnt bode well for the future...

MztO5.gif

Can't argue with the score,but the challenge on nani is disgusting,lets hope no other player has that happen to them,whoever they play for!!!

Don't think it's quite as bad as this animals was [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw7agajLNAA]YouTube - roy keane tackle[/ame]

Can't argue with the score,but the challenge on nani is disgusting,lets hope no other player has that happen to them,whoever they play for!!!

That looked a sore one and no mistake quite a deep gash in his shin and very surprised his leg wasn't broken as it was his standing foot and those usually end up badly. My first reaction was out for the season, we will see.
Good to hear Carragher has apologized but that wont sow Nani's leg back together will it.

Don't think it's quite as bad as this animals was YouTube - roy keane tackle

That was a disgrace also and Carragher might have been on the wrong end of one had Keane been on that pitch today lol. He was one ferocious player and a fantastic captain for us but you can not even begin to defend tackles like that no matter who makes them. That one Haaland claimed ended his career however it was his other knee that did that ;) I think Nani saw his career flash before his eyes today, when he pulled down his sock he shat himself.

Last edited:
That was a disgrace also and Carragher might have been on the wrong end of one had Keane been on that pitch today lol. He was one ferocious player and a fantastic captain for us but you can not even begin to defend tackles like that no matter who makes them. That one Haaland claimed ended his career however it was his other knee that did that ;) I think Nani saw his career flash before his eyes today, when he pulled down his sock he shat himself.

you do know those pics posted all over twitter were fake dont you ?

you do know those pics posted all over twitter were fake dont you ?

lmao well that makes the tackle a great deal more acceptable, I have not seen the twitter pics just the actual assault itself.

Nani crying though pmsl

There was no malice in the tackle, deserved a yellow card and nothing more.

Similar situation for Rafeals card a few minutes later,although I had to laugh when Suarez pulled his hair lol.

Classic South American tactic :banana::banana::banana:

There was no malice in the tackle, deserved a yellow card and nothing more.

well thats ok then ey?

Similar situation for Rafeals card a few minutes later,although I had to laugh when Suarez pulled his hair lol.

typical blind dumb scouser did you see the challenge on him 2 seconds before should have been that well known player of yours that i have forgot the name of who got red.

the bal ran for the scouse today nothing else, everyone can get lucky results.

Back