Manchester United thread

There was no malice in the tackle, deserved a yellow card and nothing more.

Similar situation for Rafeals card a few minutes later,although I had to laugh when Suarez pulled his hair lol.

I thought both were red carders to be honest but there you go.

He is new to Liverpool I think maybe he thought Rafael was taking the piss by wearing one of those scouse wigs and he was trying to get it off him lmao.

scousers.jpg

pmsl I think maybe that is Rafael bottom right and Fabio is the little guy in the center.

Last edited:
I agree that Carras tackle was a bad one.
In fact any tackle that can knock a player over twice has got to be pretty bad.

Little gash in his leg lol...

Both tackles should of been red though, so at least dowd was consistent lol

Anyone got the video of fanni crying lmao.

Publicly humiliated himself, nice :)

Mick

All said it was a bad un but i dont think he would have come out for the second half anyway.Think he saw his career flash before him twice.Once when he put it on a plate for Kuynt and then again when he saw his shinbone staring at him.Got to admit the blubbing was a joke.
If Fergie had not defended rooney for that elbow,I don't think it would have made it so hard for the team against Chelsea and Liverpool. There were bad decisions in both those games but no-one will give a fook cos of what happened at the wigan game.I think SAF has to take it on the chins for that.Added that he made a glaring mistake with midfield yesterday.......He has made a big mistake by not sayin Rooney was lucky to stay on - thats all he had to say.Now he has been punished in a round about way in 2 followin matches where opposition players should have seen red.I bet the F.A. are pissin themselves.Not sayin they would still have got anythin out of the games but u never know.Anyway stop bleating Alex and get them playing football again.Think the cup break has come at a good time for UTD-hope so anyway.
I dont think the rafael tackle would have happened if Carra had walked tho he is a hothead.
Hernandez has to start nearly every game now yeah? I was watchin this guy last season b4 the world cup and he is a young Michael Owen on speed. He and rooney were awesome in the 1st half against Chelsea.The speed of attack was back - until we brought Lazytov on.Yes hes scored lots of goals,but he affects the style of play so much.I think they have been getting away with being mediocre this season and are being found out.

Nani Are You OK,
So, Nani Are You OK,
Are You OK, Nani,
Nani Are You OK,
So, Nani Are You OK,
Are You OK, Nani
You've Been Hit By, You've Been Struck By
A Smooth Carragher! pmsl

A brilliant game to watch. :)

Suarez had a great game and Kuyt probably couldn't believe his luck with 2 of his goals. What a header by Nani to set him up for the 2nd though ;)

The interview was just following on from the team on the pitch, invisible. ;)

typical blind dumb scouser did you see the challenge on him 2 seconds before should have been that well known player of yours that i have forgot the name of who got red.

the bal ran for the scouse today nothing else, everyone can get lucky results.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Here ya go mick. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWU9rv9OCTQ]YouTube - Nani Crying vs Liverpool (3-0)[/ame]

wasnt there a reason to that tackle? can you enlighten us to why he did it?

He did this as payback. He admitted he wanted to break his leg. I think that Keane should have served a jail sentence for this. A friend o

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Nani Are You OK,
So, Nani Are You OK,
Are You OK, Nani,
Nani Are You OK,
So, Nani Are You OK,
Are You OK, Nani
You've Been Hit By, You've Been Struck By
A Smooth Carragher! pmsl

This one puts all the the other Nani jokes to shame:roflmao:

i thought both were red carders to be honest but there you go.

He is new to liverpool i think maybe he thought rafael was taking the piss by wearing one of those scouse wigs and he was trying to get it off him lmao.

scousers.jpg

pmsl i think maybe that is rafael bottom right and fabio is the little guy in the center.

lmfao.....................

Anyone got the video of fanni crying lmao.

Mick

Contains Swearing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9_VQE1O_M]YouTube - Nani mufc crying v LFC LIVERPOOL FC[/ame]

hey guys..

United 'close on Pastore' | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Speculation

this was posted on sky sports the other day..
what do you guys think about him??
he seems like a great talent but will cost us a bit... aannnd we havent had great luck with Argentinians of late lol

he is an attacking midfielder who is good on the ball, has a lot of flair.. knows how to pass around and has a eye for goal

Back