Jabbs LED Simm- Bin it

A dealer will never tell who his suppliers are, never. I have supplied Jabbs for a long time and so I assumed ( mistakenly) that any one who said they bought the P&P led simm from Jabbs had in fact bough a product that I had made.It wasn't until I sent someone an advance replacement, that I discovered what was going on.

okay atmelace i get the point .what u mean that he when behind your back and got some one else to copy your work and made a mess off it and you through that they where yours well he probley done the same with the loggers taht never worked from i got it ...lol . but as nozzer says some people will do any thing to make money . keep your friends close but your enimes closer ....lol

michael

Used Jabs a few years back for a few pieces of kit and some cards without any probs probs but if they are selling clones i.e. fakes of inferior quality then they can take a fck to themselfs.

Profit is a dirty word in this country. I have to scatch a living somehow.So I have to make a profit.And it's a nice profit. I'm not ashamed to admit it. What you get from me is a guarantee that what I make is as good as it can get at the time.You have to pay for that.
I also provide valuable support on all the forums to whoever is having a problem with an led simm, or JTAG, no matter who they bought it from. I provide this FREE and it takes up my private time.It's what I give back by way of thanks for providing bread on my table.
Tell me where you have seen Jabbs or TMC ( or any other trader) offering this ??
Please, put a value on that, if you can.
And as David H says, I could just sell people my latest product, but I don't.I offer help for free, to enable peeps to upgrade things themselves. I've made my money once, I don't need to make it twice.......

so basically what is it u are pissed off about? is it thefact jabs copied ure design therefore as other sources or is that your name may be tarnished? i think u have little to worry about regards your name from reading the views of many members. if u have an issue with jabs then why not just take it up with jabs?

in my book your a trader like many others on these forums. i bear no ill will to you or anyone for what they do - but u have used others work to produce the goods u do! is it such a crime that others use ures? you will possibly argue that the poor quality is what u disagree with - but i think u have made ure point regards that. Does this mean u are going to break all ties with jabs??

to myself it isnt about money or freetv - i give what i know freely because i want to as have many others. ive been in positions to make lots of money but have refused to do so because this is a hobby to me. you make ure choices and stand by them - so i for one cant see the big issue!!

sk

anyone with a 4001 will know the sim socket can cause all sorts of problems anyhow IE having to put card on it pushing it forward etc etc , the last thing you need is a too thick led-simm imo . thats the difference between atmelace and a shop who dont give a feck . Fair play Atmel M8 .

so basically what is it u are pissed off about? is it thefact jabs copied ure design therefore as other sources or is that your name may be tarnished? i think u have little to worry about regards your name from reading the views of many members. if u have an issue with jabs then why not just take it up with jabs?

in my book your a trader like many others on these forums. i bear no ill will to you or anyone for what they do - but u have used others work to produce the goods u do! is it such a crime that others use ures? you will possibly argue that the poor quality is what u disagree with - but i think u have made ure point regards that. Does this mean u are going to break all ties with jabs??

to myself it isnt about money or freetv - i give what i know freely because i want to as have many others. ive been in positions to make lots of money but have refused to do so because this is a hobby to me. you make ure choices and stand by them - so i for one cant see the big issue!!

sk

If a specific design is ripped, then it is my personal view that the only good and valid reason for doing so would be towards improvement or enhancement of the said design, be that software or hardware.
In this case i see no such thing.
As is often the case such items can and often are used for unscrupulous purposes (lololol). That said designing hardware no matter how basic, is attached with a certain pride in ones accomplishment (as i am sure is software). It is unfair even with such devices as these to subvert that effort!! seems ultimately that is what has happened.
I can see then exactly why atmelace is angry. Of course that said Atmelace/Chartmans products come with the knowledge they are assembled to a certain standard.
Were i too design and build a new glitcher then send it to the likes of jabs to market, i too would be reasonably ennoyed if they instead of marketting it copied it, made it poorly then sold it. (as would appear to be the case here with the led simm!)
On par of course it would appear that atmelace made a poor choice in doing business with jabs lolololol, something i'm sure he will remember for future reference. It may also be a simple misunderstanding, in any event i suppose you are correct and the matter would be best solved by communication between the 2 peeps involved.

tbc

Last edited:
Easy. The matter IS resolved, without even the need for further correspondence.
I have my new device hidden in the shadows..... just in case...

@ AtmelAce iv'e had a ledsim and a jtag off you and can say to all the peeps on hear there top dolla mate work brill , MAGIC

As for Jabs i carnt say never had enythink of them and it's a good job by the sound of it.

Cheers mate

Simple thread with a simple message, "don't buy from Jabsplace". There have been numerous posts in the forum regarding poor service from them and now Atmelace informs us that they are selling inferior copies of his led simm.
No doubt many peeps have had a good experience with them but it appears their standards have slipped over the last few months concerning late deliveries, but there is no excuse for supplying inferior goods.

Chookey

Where do we go to buy a genuine PnP ledd Simm ? I'm worried I might break a box using a simm thats too wide.

Read the threads mate ,you want the real thing then send Atmelace a pm.
ps Ask him nicely lol.

Great products without any of the hassle.Any problems and he is there with advice on what he sells,just as he has said himself.

still trying to work out what to do with my 4 AT90SC3232CS Cards i bought
a year ago

Back