IRE Tester Needed

Thats part of the problem.

How do you think pros get to become pros ?

Its down to commitment and not giving up. This stuffs not easy and its not meant to be. Your trying to break a system that was designed to stop you doing what your trying to do !

Way back in the mists of time my first Rom10 card took me nearly a month to open. Similar situation to what we have here, no readme's or superduper tools to help - just hard graft and the extraction of little snippets of knowledge as the project progressed. Thats whats needed here. Dont expect to do it all in a few hours because you've just set yourself up for failure !

Well said.

Well if its a team we need. Why not.

But i would say forget about n2, its only temp any way, and by the time we had sorted something we will have moved on.

Lets not look for a quick fix, lets go after the big boy nagra 3.

Don;t start the negitive shit that nagra 3 is impossible, we have to start somewhere, even if not successfull.

Maybe i'm way out of my league and jumping the gun a bit. But as nozzer says nothing seems to be really getting done about any of this shit.

lol, I think you need to learn to walk before you jump.

Stick with N2 for now - you know its do-able. You can start playing with N3 once you'v proved yourself on N2.

I'm shocked !

Is that somebody actually offering to put some time/effort in ?

My offer to code the emu is only valid as long as someone gives me a dump
on the card. If I manage to get a dump from somewhere else in the meantime,
I will code the emu and keep it private.

How's that for some motatvation for you? :Wave: :banana:

Its not very motivating at all to be honest.

The people who are capable of dumping these did it a long long time ago. Making an emu for it in its current form is no great task either. I think the shock will come to many that N2 has the potential to be far more robust than most people are giving it credit for.

A keyroll aimed solely at revA07 for example would piss on the parade of those who only dumped the keys from an revA05.

A keyroll aimed solely at revA07 for example would piss on the parade of those who only dumped the keys from an revA05.
Don't think that's going to happen for a while seen as there still sending out revA05.

Here is my offers I will do any testing for anyone.
If you need to connect to my box I can set that up.
If you need emm dumps I can get you them.
If you want a drink I will supply that.
3 women in the house you can have your choice:)

fook it name your price:)?

I dont know a lot on this only from reading and seeing stuff going on but im sure what edcase says would be right they can do anything and its not hard for them to do it

Last edited:
Why don't all the Irish get together and arrange a nice CS? :)

Tony will help you out, he's done a bit of research already. :)

Its not easy, but its possible to grow your own A07 from an A05, same way as you can grow an A3C from an earlier revision.

You'd have to have a full dump though and know how to generate the romhash in order to make the version specific romkeys.

Its not easy, but its possible to grow your own A07 from an A05, same way as you can grow an A3C from an earlier revision.

You'd have to have a full dump though and know how to generate the romhash in order to make the version specific romkeys.

Do you think in Hexidecimal?

:)

Don't think that's going to happen for a while seen as there still sending out revA05.

well i would say it would happen the first time there is a keychange.

since the cards that are send out already are preprogamed with the keys there has not been any new key changes .but as soon as you put the card in the stream it will update to A07 .

well i would say it would happen the first time there is a keychange.

since the cards that are send out already are preprogamed with the keys there has not been any new key changes .but as soon as you put the card in the stream it will update to A07 .
Ok but if you have already cracked that card (A05) & they up date it to A07 would you not still be able to dump the card?

As you all can see I have had a flood of offers for help:( & before you all jump down my neck I don't have a card & know nothing about dumping them. But if someone would like to donate a card or 12 I would give it a bash.

Better still if some kind sole would share their dumped card with me I promise never to make public unless told. If you look here & on DK at my post you will see what kind of person I am.

@witchy2k1
If you had a box that was able to N2 (ipbox or a box with ethernet) with no card could you still share that?

think you would need some type of blocker on it could be wrong but if right you would then need to know how to code the blocker to stop the update and im not sure if it would be much use to you as the card might need to go to a07 im sure some one will put me right

Last edited:

This requires some skill, and then of course there would be the small matter of dealing with the keyroll itself.
Just wanted to make the point that in the long term its not just a matter of dumping some keys from a card.

Guys correct me if im wrong lol i used to use a rom110 ac3 for use on d+ on satellite which AU'd so surely a A05/A07 version could be mosc'd or maybe a blocker on it to work on cable, i still have my d+ card which im sure was dumped and the program eurocartoes used to write back to it if any help i can find out what wqas used if any help at all

Ok but if you have already cracked that card (A05) & they up date it to A07 would you not still be able to dump the card?

As you all can see I have had a flood of offers for help:( & before you all jump down my neck I don't have a card & know nothing about dumping them. But if someone would like to donate a card or 12 I would give it a bash.

Better still if some kind sole would share their dumped card with me I promise never to make public unless told. If you look here & on DK at my post you will see what kind of person I am.

@witchy2k1
If you had a box that was able to N2 (ipbox or a box with ethernet) with no card could you still share that?

sounds good but there only one problem if you let the card update to A07 then you won't be able to dump it .

think you would need some type of blocker on it could be wrong but if right you would then need to know how to code the blocker to stop the update and im not sure if it would be much use to you as the card might need to go to a07 im sure some one will put me right

sounds easy "blocker"
but there is a lot off work to overcome ,(ie checksum) if infact doable.
and yes you would need the card to go to A07 are maybe a spoof off a A07.??
but then that's all part off the fun/testing

This requires some skill, and then of course there would be the small matter of dealing with the keyroll itself.
Just wanted to make the point that in the long term its not just a matter of dumping some keys from a card.

it would alright ed as usall your 100% right . as there's still alot that's not know aout the map (public) any way.

but again we will have to wait and see what the keychange includes.
could be basic could a fooking hard one .!!!

Guys correct me if im wrong lol i used to use a rom110 ac3 for use on d+ on satellite which AU'd so surely a A05/A07 version could be mosc'd or maybe a blocker on it to work on cable, i still have my d+ card which im sure was dumped and the program eurocartoes used to write back to it if any help i can find out what wqas used if any help at all

@jimmyp eurocartoes only wrote the tiers to the card (i think ) never wrote a blocker.

but im sure that you could write the tiers to a A05 card if you have them in.
then u wouldn't worry about it updateing to A07 ,as long as you put the dates far enought infront.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jimmyp eurocartoes only wrote the tiers to the card (i think ) never wrote a blocker.

then u wouldn't worry about it updateing to A07 ,as long as you put the dates far enought infront.

cheers trojan i might dust of my programmer and see what revision it is then lol

The tiers/dates unfortunately have little to do with the update process. The card will update to A07 unless its update control word (UCW) is set to some value outside of the update values. This isn't particularly easy as the UCW is part of the codespace which has some serious anti-tamper protection.

Changing the UCW could also stop the card AU'ing, if/when UPC decide to send keyroll Emm's, as the Romhash would be incorrect meaning that the card would generate an incorrect Romkey.

edit: ah, I see what your saying - if the dates are far enough forward then it wont really matter that you cant access the card anymore

Last edited:

Here is my offers I will do any testing for anyone.
If you need to connect to my box I can set that up.
If you need emm dumps I can get you them.
If you want a drink I will supply that.
3 women in the house you can have your choice:)

fook it name your price:)?

I'm fussy Dan, need pictures of the Women first before I can make a decision ;)

Back