IRE Tester Needed

slight mix up here, you dont need a 'few' cards , you just need 'few' attempts at trying it.

Have any you even tried to dump the card?
failure of that,, any you even got an A05?

yes dumped it in two minutes as easy as BOD cards .maybe even easier.
yes have one A05 card full dump
yes have also full dump off A07 CARD,FULL TIER :Cheers:

Let the PM bombing and/or flaming commence lol !!!

yes dumped it in two minutes as easy as BOD cards .maybe even easier.
yes have one A05 card full dump
yes have also full dump off A07 CARD,FULL TIER :Cheers:

nice.. although question was really aimed at the guys who want to fix there dreambox with it :Cheers:

p.s defo not the tr0jan i thought you were in other thread then LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
nice.. although question was really aimed at the guys who want to fix there dreambox with it :Cheers:

We definatly wont get the answer from here either :)

#N 5E01 00 11223344555667788998899112233445 ;
#N 5E01 01 08002579097658865447291872647484 ;
#N 5E01 N1 didyouseriouslythinkiwouldpublishthesenagra2keyspublicpleasedontinsultmyintelligence ;
#N 5E01 X1 sorry;
#Keys are usually in here but did you seriously think we would publish them here lol ;

This info found in softcam key file of recent release.

Last edited:
Silly question. But could I use the dreambox's card reader to dump my a05 card. I have no card reader myself.

But maybe i could use the dreambox itself with a piece of software. Cheers

We definatly wont get the answer from here either :)

#N 5E01 00 11223344555667788998899112233445 ;
#N 5E01 01 08002579097658865447291872647484 ;
#N 5E01 N1 didyouseriouslythinkiwouldpublishthesenagra2keyspublicpleasedontinsultmyintelligence ;
#N 5E01 X1 sorry;
#Keys are usually in here but did you seriously think we would publish them here lol ;

This info found in softcam key file of recent release.

please tell me that was also included in this guys IRE test :proud:

The keys are only 1/2 the story anyway. Lets face it, the fun hasnt even begun yet.

please tell me that was also included in this guys IRE test :proud:[/QUOTE]

Well i did'nt put it in there.

Silly question. But could I use the dreambox's card reader to dump my a05 card. I have no card reader myself.

But maybe i could use the dreambox itself with a piece of software. Cheers

No, unfortunately not. You would need a glitcher to dump the contents of any Nagra2 card.

Ok I have vplug & PC with dvb card anybody got the keys so I can check this out. On th QT :)

Think your probably going to have to find an A05 and dump it for yourself.

Shouldn't be too hard though - they dump A3C routinely now and A05 is very similar in structure. It should respond in a similar way.

What MonkeyMadness says about only needing one card would tend to confirm this

If people are really serious about getting these keys then I suggest you start an A05 hunt - i'm sure there must be a few lying around somewhere that some of you know about. Why not put them to some good use !

Hi,

Can somebody post a link on how to identify and dump an A05 card please.

Thanks.

To identify you reset the card in an iso loader and identify it from its ATR string.
To dump it, you send a txt message to it saying I think we should see other people.

To identify you reset the card in an iso loader and identify it from its ATR string.
To dump it, you send a txt message to it saying I think we should see other people.

roflmao,hihihihihi

shame theres no thanks button on this forum,

: thanks : Thanks for the info. : thanks :

Hi,

Can somebody post a link on how to identify and dump an A05 card please.

Thanks.

glitching , unlooping , script , payload , cmd41 anyone else like to add anymore lol fire away

Back