in ear headphones

suarez07

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey im looking for a new headset for my htc hero my budget is £30
their main usage is listening to music so i want them to be nice and loud but still sound good
i also use the headset for phonecalls so i need a set that has a mic
also im due for an upgrade in a couple months and am planning on getting another android but not sure what phone yet so would like them to be compaitible with the majority of android phones if thats possible
has any1 got any suggestions as to what headset i should buy? thanks in advance.

Normally I'd suggest a Sennheiser pair of headphones, but all their current range of in ear headsets are for the iPhone. Apple wired the 3.5mm port differently to every other mobile manufacturer, so generally only the mic and answer button works. i.e. there is no point in paying for a pair with skip, pause, or volume control buttons if they're "works with iPhone" branded as the features don't "work with Android"...

As such have a look at the simple beast (i.e. mic only) that are the SoundMagic MP21 headphones: SoundMagic MP21 In - Ear Earphones with Mic for iPhone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

hey i ordered a set of the soundmagics and i recieved the headset today and they are quality headphones thanks very much for the infromation i would definitely reccomend these they are much better then my old standard htc set, best set of headphones ive owned.

Back