New TV required

Roku TV is that an open OS that you can install an IPTV app? I can see it has a plex app. If it is limited like other smart TV OSs I assume Sony and android TV is the only All in One option that saves you having multiple devices?

Last edited:
Looking at that it reminds me of something like Chromecast

Yes IPTV player apps will install on TV with built in Roku software. Loads of vids on youtube showing various iptv apps loaded.

Toshiba 49UA3A63DB (2020) 49" 4K UHD Smart Android TV with HDR10, Dolby Vision, Onkyo Sound + 5 Year Warranty - £299.89 Delivered @ Costco
Good price for this Toshiba TV - one of their newer sets which runs the Android interface and has some pretty useful features for the money such as HDR10, Dolby Vision & Onkyo tuned Speakers (Price valid from 01/06/2020 to 21/06/2020)

Price includes delivery and a 5 year warranty
Toshiba 49UA3A63DB (2020) 49" 4K UHD Smart Android TV with HDR10, Dolby Vision, Onkyo Sound + 5 Year Warranty - £299.89 Delivered @ Costco - hotukdeals

Whatever you decide on, try to get something with official Android Tv on it, its what the good new ones are coming with. Avoid a custom android interface, roku and all those other semi-smart nonsense tv's..

Back