T95 Android 10.0 TV Box v Amiko A6 & Formuler Z ALPHA

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a question about versions of boxes that i cant get my head round and hopefully someone can explain what im missing.

These 2 boxes are expensive and only have 1GB RAM/ 8GB Storage and are Android 7
Amiko A6 Android boxes £60
Formuler Z ALPHA RAM £90

compared to say T95 Android 10.0 TV Box /32/64GB storage 4GB ram and only costing £30

i know the first 2 have the app MYTVOnline 2 IPTV which is not bad as i use it on the alpha but i cant see whats the major difference that makes them so much more expensive than the £30 boxes that are in abundance everywhere. They also use a lot older op system compared to all the android 10 other boxes.

thanks
gio

iMPlayer for me to. I think it’s now a one off payment of $17. This can be used on two separate devices and if you want to add extra devices it’s $6 per device.
I would much rather have a device running on a newer operating system tbh.

They're probably more expensive due to better quality hardware (processor etc)

I think the brand, name recognition and popularity has a lot to do with it as well and of course support.

For example thats why Samsungs are so expensive when you can get the same spec phone from Xiomai or another chinese manufactor for a fraction the price. The chinese manufactors release new phone regularly so they are not supported with OS updates for very long where as the same can not be said with Samsungs.

I think the brand, name recognition and popularity has a lot to do with it as well and of course support.

For example thats why Samsungs are so expensive when you can get the same spec phone from Xiomai or another chinese manufactor for a fraction the price. The chinese manufactors release new phone regularly so they are not supported with OS updates for very long where as the same can not be said with Samsungs.
you maybe right, dont get me wrong the MYTVOnline 2 IPTV is good and fast at responding, i see so many go on about these boxes, i have one but wasnt sure if there was something within i was missing, apart from ram and storage i wondered if the cpu was better but i know dozens that are happy wth 30 quid version of box.
Been trying to find a version of MYTVOnline 2 IPTV but a couple ive found havent been the actual app,

Been trying to find a version of MYTVOnline 2 IPTV but a couple ive found havent been the actual app,
Nearest thing to it is Implayer, implayer was based on Mytvonlie 2 but has evolved beyond it and because of that is not always as reliable.

Back