I need some help im in SERIOUS shit

theirs alot of good advice here, i did a bit on employment law but its about 4 years ago, your employer does have a duty to follow basic proceedures, you must have received a letter inviting you to a formal meeting, it must clearly state why the meeting has been called and you must be given reasonable time to organise a representative which can be a union rep regardless of wheather or not your company recognises them, they have a right to suspend you until the hearing since the incident is probably assumed to be gross misconduct.
you must gather all evidence, did your mate take notes during the meeting, its pretty critical that your evidence is accurate, have you kept letters, got copies of statements and comments, a copy of company policy/handbook is needed also
appeal in writing stating you feel the statement was inacurate and that their are questions that need to be asked which may clear your of any wrong doing, also politely state where the company has failed to follow its own proceedure. Appeals should also go to the next level of management.
if thay have failed in any one proceedure, a court is likely to go in your favour.

Listen my friend do u work for a supermarket??

I used to and sumfin simular happened to a close mate they said he was putting the company in distripute as it was well know the supermarket was having the party at the venue.

he unfortunatly he lost his case due to the major backing n strengh of the companys law system.

mr p

as thebigman said read into what he has said,i will bet they hope you dont bring this into play,you do have rights ,their are people there to help,dont go to pappers yet,it might let them know what you know and work around that.
Could well be a case of unfair dismissal.
if you did win would you go back and work for them,they would find something to get you back for,play your cards right and slow.

MMMMM even if you get your job back through fighting the system ( company ) they will make your life hell and just find other excuses to sack you asap, bite the bullet walk away find another job, fighting it will just bring stress and more stress if you get ya job back will follow, it will bring you down its not worth it, IMHO just move on you will find another job man...

You were dragged out because you were picking on an Elves.....

Oh dear. Bouncers, hmmm.

Don't want to sound bleak but I think your chances of getting your job back are very slim. Honour amongst thieves and all that. You should still appeal and if you have the CCTV of the occurrence then that should prove that he assaulted you first. But I doubt the footage will be clear enough.

I was once dragged out by my tie at a works Xmas party by a bunch of Elves. I went for a bloke who was mouthing off and got pounced on by about 6 Elves, one bit me on the face and another grabbed my knackers. They dragged my out by my tie.

I cant believe ive just waisted 15 mins of my life reading a thread that is 3 years old ffs. it was only when i got to v14's post i twigged lol.
Whoever dragged this one back was either pissed or daft :(

I cant believe ive just waisted 15 mins of my life reading a thread that is 3 years old ffs. it was only when i got to v14's post i twigged lol.
Whoever dragged this one back was either pissed or daft :(

My moneys on pissed :D

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah was a good read :)

My money is with WIZ, drunk festive period lol ;)

I wan't to know the outcome now lol, or a follow up pmsl.

Mick

o bloody hell, just read this thinking it was current.

Come on Dave, what happened??

Got as far as V14 then looked at the date, glad i'm not the only plonker here

Dohhh caught hook line and sinker too, Must admit I thought it was a bit strange that V14 was banned half way through the thread but still never fookin twiged cause it was the right date but wrong year lol, if I remember right he got banned years ago with Witchy and co

Was a good read though but still wonder if he got his job back

Back