HD Channels are all stuttering !!

still working ok in the Newcastle zgemma c/s

probs take a few days to roll it out to the hole UK

all fine here on c/s net id 40966, no stuttering and no loss of any channels

Mine went yesterday, also Pure area netid 00016. A partial rescan got my Golf HD back but didn't last. Reflashed this morning with my backup image and got the Golf, F1 and Sports Action HD channels back.
Changed again today on the aforementioned channels, now getting this

Error.jpg

Try this guys

Menu -> Settings -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Update config files

A lot depends on your providers net id source which are affected

Mainly uk based iptv providers,My is none uk based and all streams unaffected by the vm or footy block

It's very hard to believe that you're stream will not be affected as Sky is a UK company and somehow your provider is streaming iptv be it through Virgin Media or NOW TV or he knows something that we don't know

It's very hard to believe that you're stream will not be affected as Sky is a UK company and somehow your provider is streaming iptv be it through Virgin Media or NOW TV or he knows something that we don't know
I know a lot of things that people do not know,There are other ways provides can stream iptv other than card sharing systems

Last edited:
Heard Haringey in London 40985 has lost its HD sport channels anyone confirm

all sport hd channels are now clearing again, and wierdly so they even clear without cam running

all sport hd channels are now clearing again, and wierdly so they even clear without cam running
Was going to give a sarcastic reply but you're absolutely correct. o_O That can't be right surely, bet it won't be working when I really want it Thursday (Golf)

Back