HD Channels are all stuttering !!

Krusty

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems that since yesterday all my HD channels on my Tivo box and also my upstair Samsung HD box have started to stutter, no problem on any of the SD channels, even BBC 1 HD is stuttering. Anyone else suffering this problem. I dont subscribe to any Sports or Movies btw.

ring virgin and have a moan, that's what they are there for, and if your lucky they may fix it :)

Cheers Napster.... did just that and it turns out its a fault in my area and they apologized, said the engineers are working on it. Its BB too so may get a discount .. not holding my breath.

It's happening here too, manchester, two different servers all stuttering slightly on the HD channels every 30 seconds, only for a split second each time.

It's happening here too, manchester, two different servers all stuttering slightly on the HD channels every 30 seconds, only for a split second each time.
Sounds about the same fault, only when I rang up they quoted my postcode in a recorded message and said it was my area had a fault on BB and TV and it was ongoing and it was a tricky one, not my words, theirs.

Sounds about the same fault, only when I rang up they quoted my postcode in a recorded message and said it was my area had a fault on BB and TV and it was ongoing and it was a tricky one, not my words, theirs.
what area r you u? m8

It's happening too, in Merseyside and Manchester and leeds

Last edited:
Wondering if its all to do with C/S and older boxes having their HD Sports being turned off which is affecting current subscribers

Im getting it on IPTV.
Thought it was homeplugs and done wired connection. Rebooted the lot and still happening.
Out now but when i was at home noticed it sly sports news and nat geo.
(both HD)

Im getting it on IPTV.
Thought it was homeplugs and done wired connection. Rebooted the lot and still happening.
(both HD)
Would be really interesting to know if people with the new V6 box are suffering the same fault ?

Im getting it on IPTV.
(both HD)
sly sports news HD for me to m8

my mate box the
V6 is doing the same in Merseyside
Hmmm....thats my theory out the window then, although it is the February deadline tomorrow for them to turn Sports HD off for Samsung and Cisco HD. Or thats what I read somewhere, summat about a letter from them telling you, although I have never recieved one myself.

My hd sly channels on iptv working fine on android.....

You didn't believe them when they told you there was a fault in your area then :rolleyes: Could always check here for any issues provided someone has reported an issue.
I did until someone in another area a long way from me had the same problem, at that point I then wondered if it was not just my area but nationwide which is not what they told me.

I had some freezing too on my subbed Tivo box (playing back recording from earlier in the day showed it)

Back