Has there been summat in the air over the last month???

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ paradox

FFS mate you just quoted my whole post - never answered anything to do with it and then asked me something completely irrelevant to my post... which AGAIN should be taken up in PM's.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON?

Last edited by a moderator:
You might know that better than me I have been in cyprus for 11 nights holiday this is what I have come back too pmsl.

I will ask the moderator to PM you when I find out who done it.

That way you can have some piece of mind

Regards
Mickie

Nice one cant ask anymore than that.

Si

Another thread turned into arguments and bickering.

What exactly has changed since the bans. Just different people arguing, offering to meet up and fight and general mud slinging , it's got worse if u ask me.

Parad0x certainly does not like this forum, I have given him the link to another.

Mickie

Thread closed.

Another lie from you.

90% of people had a problem with bobi, even Digidude.

If you read round any sat releated forum, especially posts from, ooo, i dunno, the last 6 years or so, youll know that i dont have a problem with bobi, but apparently I am a problem for him, not him hiself, but his moderator team. im way too honest. i quite enjoy the back and forth. most peoples problems also aint with the person bobi, but with the business ethics

I need to get out more? yet you have a far higher post count and have more posts per day?

So its only Mods and Admin who are allowed to have agendas?

Manic01's agenda = Likes to get business for satfooldeals
Digi = Likes to get business.
Robert M = Likes to think hes a Sat guru. LOL indeed.

If you would open your eyes for a second you'll see your once great forum has just turned into an advertisers paradise.

They use the forum because it has a high SEO.

You need to get the traders and people touting for business to **** or the forum will continue to go downhill.

anyone who runs a company likes to get business, and i probably could sign up to god knows how many forums under however many names, and spam the crap out of places, but i dont, i also dont pay to advertise, i dont need to, all of my new business comes from recomendations

ive been a part of DW since 1999, and had my own company since 2001, but been in the trade a lot longer, and nowhere on any forum have I advertised my company

EDIT: this thread was open when i started this post lol, ahh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back