Has there been summat in the air over the last month???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason is because alot of things are hidden from the so called open forum.

I remember when DW hated traders.

good to see you come back to stir again why? because your a trader maybe?

Only reason is because alot of things are hidden from the so called open forum.

why do we hate traders? do they not provide us with the technology to do stuff? sat, cable etc? some of the guys who trade their stuff here are sometimes most knowlegable and mostly give good rates to the likes of us. why hate them if they are good and reliable and rip us off.

Yes a lot of traders do offer good advise and some seem to end each bit of advise with 'if you buy such and such' to fix your problem.

why do we hate traders? do they not provide us with the technology to do stuff? sat, cable etc? some of the guys who trade their stuff here are sometimes most knowlegable and mostly give good rates to the likes of us. why hate them if they are good and reliable and rip us off.

we don't hate traders. it's simply the fact that if we allow them sometimes things tend to go tits up, people don't get orders or have other problems and it's easy for a trader just to sod off, then it's mods and admin who get the flak and it does not look good on the site. so the only way to deal with it is not to allow them, ok this is not good for genuine guys who do everything right but with all the trouble we have had in the past with those who don't do it right it's just the way it has to be...

Think it's time to put the past behind us and lets get this excellent site back to some form of normality.
Some excellent members have been banned and OK some might have deserved it and others might not have, as they were trying to back up other members.
It has gone really quiet in my opinion and the new posts seem to have dropped,maybe administer can correct me if I'm wrong.
There has been a lot of good humoured banter with the members banned and some excellent posts.
So lets get back to the Digital World Adult Forum we all enjoy and let the banned members return if they wish to.
There may be reasons outside the forum that might prevent this happening , but, it's only my opinion. :Clap:

good to see you come back to stir again why? because your a trader maybe?

I think Paradox is confused, we don't hate genuine traders of merchndise, we just hated the parasites who charged £40 or £50 to re program someones card when they went down and that same trader had more than likely sold the box and card to the customer for £200 + in the first place

So yes we hate those sort of scum bag traders

Anyway they think it's all over ... it is now mwahahaha

Just hope it carries on as before.
Peeps come and go but i am pretty sure DW will remain.
Clans of friends in forums is also problem .
I noticed if one had a fallout you got the whole team after whatever individual and vice versa.
Its pretty much been petty stuff blown out of proportion and i hope it all gets normal soon and all the toys are back in prams

Personally the way I see it is that forums are just like high school playgrounds for better or worse, same shit goes on (except it's a bit hard to play bulldogs over the internet lol ;)) and some people will hold a grudge forevermore because you once told them to sod off for some reason or another and so one thing leads to another....really piddly stuff....but it happens....but the main similarities are the cliques, the egos, and the he said she said crap.

But just like in the playground you take a step back and see how the game is played so to speak in terms of what to do and what not to do and also to do your best to rise above the shit and do your own thing you'll stop getting flak for the most part and gain your own circle of friends then you'll mostly start to enjoy the experience once you fit in somewhere. And from my own personal experience on this forum that's held completely true.

Just my take on it all.

Everyone is an internet hardman when sat behind a screen and keyboard.

i never saw any of the world cup threads - am i the only bloke on here that doesn't give a stuff about football?

:)

yes a few of the longer standing members have been banned,most have the option to return in a couple of weeks now,a couple are now permanent

yes they brought some laughs to the forum :) but they also made members feel intimidated with there style of posting
yes thats true intimidated myself and other Mods have been approached saying just that (in the past)

they seem to think its all over football (world cup) thats what they want to believe lol it has nothing to do with football at all

they were funny,but they was also mean and,foul mouthed and wannabe Mods

I'm not naming names you can use your own judgement on that

I just wanted to get across that this forum has seen better members go and not return,so give it a few weeks and it will be back to normal :)

If you are reading this
I didn't ban you
I didn't ddos you forum
I haven't changed,Ive got wise
can you stop bad mouthing me,Ive been told and been sent screen shots
I'm not DW no2 I'm just Jr Admin,Davidh is administrator under MickieD
the guy I thanked for wanting Colin to get a kicking,it was a joke I thought it was your sense of humour ?

Ive been here 10 years and 90% of the time am on hand to help with members needs on the forum,I have 1 little spat during the world cup and you accuse me of turning into a bad man lol

yes a few of the longer standing members have been banned,most have the option to return in a couple of weeks now,a couple are now permanent

yes they brought some laughs to the forum :) but they also made members feel intimidated with there style of posting
yes thats true intimidated myself and other Mods have been approached saying just that (in the past)

they seem to think its all over football (world cup) thats what they want to believe lol it has nothing to do with football at all

I just wanted to get across that this forum has seen better members go and not return,so give it a few weeks and it will be back to normal :)

If you are reading this
I didn't ban you
I didn't ddos you forum
the guy I thanked for wanting Colin to get a kicking,it was a joke I thought it was your sense of humour ?

Ive been here 10 years and 90% of the time am on hand to help with members needs on the forum,I have 1 little spat during the world cup and you accuse me of turning into a bad man lol

Rat it seems you have unloaded a weight off your mind,no matter what anyone says / posts mate you are a credit to this forum and im sure you would be a credit to any other forum,personally i dont think you need to justify yourself for problems that are dealt with democractically amongst admin and mods,also it is not your fault that members have had a sense of humour bypass.

As for a football spat so what we all have them, i have with nani and bro in the past but thats in the past and all forgotten in my eyes and that is how you should be thinking,i can honestly say rat has turned into one of my best buddies on the internet and BTW rat the offer still stands mate if you ever want to come down the van mate so chin up

If you are reading this
I didn't ban you
I didn't ddos you forum

I could not have put it better myself Rat it was getting beyond a joke at one point, they were like dogs hunting in a pack, like you say better have gone and not returned , it needed a shake up some of them thought they had total carte blanche and were untouchable not the case im glad to see.

Any hows it will all blow over and hopefully the majority will be back and will have learned a thing or two while away, i notice a few are still doing the quiz regularly and no doubt will be looking in from time to time.

I would also like to say i think you yourself have handled it like a pro and should be proud that you have not stooped to the levels of some and acted with dignity throughout.

right that's me done.

@Rat...you don't have to defend your actions in the open forum but you did.

In my opinion you are DW, I have said before you are the best member on this forum (IMHO).

That doesn't mean I agree with the bans but not my decisions, my opinion means nothing but I still have one, life bans for what happened was very harsh and some less than life bans were unfair (IMHO).

They are not here to defend themselves and as I regard them as friends then I feel I must speak up for them, YES some of them did deserve bans and I told them that but not for life.

Will the forum recover, yes it certainly will but with more threads popping up almost everyday with fighting and arguing, it may take awhile.

No doubt people will disagree with me but I needed to air my views.

Took me ages on this bloomin phone.

as rat has stated i am nuber 2 any problems pm me and i will ignore u lol

no it was getting beyond a joke
there are times when a problem has cropped up and mods and admin me included have jumped in and said stop but do they no
so what do you expect
us to ignore u

a lot of members dont remember the days when cable wasnt hacked
but ondigital was we used to all sit on msn of a night and have a drink and a laff together
then we where not friends we where family
i know the forum has grown a lot since then but we should still be a family and stop all the crap about religion
its been here alot longer then us and will still be here when we are dead and gone
so why fight and argue about it it is silly
so come on now group hug and lets stop all the arguments and bickering gordis

and one for evastar
:FLASHER:

lmao, thanks david ;)

I know i haven't been here very long, but i find most people here great, and hope everyone can put all this behind them and help the forum to move forward.

I know it isn't easy with n3 but at the end of the day it's the people that make DW and there are plenty of other topics that people require help on, satellite, pc's, gaming, phones etc. And a lot of members come for help originally but stay for the friendly chat and banter and because they make friends with other members.

Basically it's just a question of having respect for other forum users, staff and members alike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back