Has there been summat in the air over the last month???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im pritty new to this forum but in the short time i have been here i have chatted to some great people and got to know them too and have learned so much its unreal (even found out if a jaffa cake was a cake or a biscuit :banana:)

I just find it hard to see people i have got talking to slagging each other off and getting banned. Were here to help people in ANY way possible from chipping anything and everything to relationships or other personal problems.

I noticed the other day dogtoffee has been banned and i find that hard to believe as he has help me and so many others and was always there with great information same as all the other long standing members that have been banned.

I just hope it all stops because all these long standing members have help in so many ways to make this site a great site and just a few silly comments have got them banned.

I truly believe everyone banned has been banned for the correct reasons as the Admins and Mods give everyone a fair shot and dont just hit the banned button for the sake of it. Just sorry to see some funny and amusing and helpful members being banned.

Sorry just had to get it off me chest.

as a mod i really hate banning members, it really is the last resort. i hope it all gets back to normal as well!

It's that damned World Cup I tell's ya.

TF it's only every 4 years.

Seedy, all this recent nonsense IS as a result of the World Cup.

I just deleted a large post explaining (in my view) what happened and how it all spiraled out of control. I deleted it as I reckon it would just cause more trouble, lol.

dont forget the euros are coming up as well! ill be the first to say that the WC threads did get out of hand and for my part in that i apologize.

ITs very very simple just behave dont act like a dick you wont get banned

lol i cant believe how many comments i have started on threads ,
read them back to myself...then hit the delete key !!
i would certainly be in the 2000 posts by now .

the best thing to do is if u see a post thread u dont like then use the ignore button
i have used it and its great

Only reason is because alot of things are hidden from the so called open forum.

I remember when DW hated traders.

can u explain
i know of nothing hidden

never knew there was 1. or ever has been.... or do we have to learn that old song from a while ago "A GOT THE KEY THE KEY TO A SECERET" ?????? hidden from who ...... some 1 been telling u jacks ???? lol

Well thank god for that !!
After i posted i thought
Oh my god ,if it isn't out, it is now

dont forget the euros are coming up as well! ill be the first to say that the WC threads did get out of hand and for my part in that i apologize.

Thats very big of you to say that huggi. If only more people apologised when they were in the wrong then things may not spiral into situations like we have now.

ITs very very simple just behave dont act like a dick you wont get banned

I really wish that was the case, unfortunately it isn't that simple, sometimes people get caught in the crossfire, its unfortunate but it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back