Has there been summat in the air over the last month???

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ witchy:It's nothing to do with hearsay from anyone, i have felt that you have been trying to wind me up recently with some of your posts, if i am wrong in that i apologise.

But it just goes to show how easy it is to misconstrue the typed word.

Last edited:
I think certain moderators are to blame.

I had some disagreements with Manic01 and Robert M.

On the 28th of may he gave me an infraction, for the reason and i quote "Inappropriate Language" the infraction was for 1 point.

Now 6 minutes later he changed his mind...and i quote "bad language and i choose too" which was for 100 points.

Now the 2nd one is just unfair since the post he pulled me up about was this one https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236726/#post1755455

Hes also set it to never expire which again is unfair.

On the other hand we have Rat who is a fair mod, i posted this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/234115/#post1740668 and got the same number of infraction points, plus an expiery date.

Every post i make Robert M is stalking me looking for me going out of line.

Hes always threatening to close thread when he disgarees with them, thats not what moderators are for, they are supposed to moderate not dictate.

Hes part to blame for the forum going downhill.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nothing to do with hearsay from anyone, i have felt that you have been trying to wind me up recently with some of your posts, if i am wrong in that i apologise.

But it just goes to show how easy it is to misconstrue the typed word.

I suppose I should come with a warning under my name stating that I sometimes have a very dry and unusual sense of humour. I've ended up in loads of arguments with people as they've misinterpreted my comments. I say things in jest and they take offence. lol :)

I apologise if I have upset you in any way Eva, but it was not intentional.

One small point, you say your post was not based on hearsay, but you then go onto refer to various posts made on other forums where I allegedly have either insulted you or offended you in some way. You told me you had seen screen shots and have been told of various conversations relating to you, you also told me to run 'back and report that to my mates'. All of this was based on alleged stuf fthat was happening on a site that you're not even a member of - isn't that what you call heresay?

:)

I think certain moderators are to blame.

I had some disagreements with Manic01 and Robert M.

On the 28th of may he gave me an infraction, for the reason and i quote "Inappropriate Language" the infraction was for 1 point.

Now 6 minutes later he changed his mind...and i quote "bad language and i choose too" which was for 100 points.

Now the 2nd one is just unfair since the post he pulled me up about was this one https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236726/#post1755455

Hes also set it to never expire which again is unfair.

On the other hand we have Rat who is a fair mod, i posted this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/234115/#post1740668 and got the same number of infraction points, plus an expiery date.

Every post i make Robert M is stalking me looking for me going out of line.

Hes always threatening to close thread when he disgarees with them, thats not what moderators are for, they are supposed to moderate not dictate.

Hes part to blame for the forum going downhill.

WHINE WHINE WHINE... that's all you do, I have never read any post from you that is even light hearted of funny you are the kinda of member that gives this site a bad name with the constant whining.

Get a life, and go out fella before you consume yourself with hate.

PS lol not to mention the OBVIOUS agenda in the sat sections lmao.

Mickie

Last edited:
Lol, only just noticed this latest debate - I'm always behind with this stuff. I'm almost tempted to ask where the others are posting now but before you know it I'd be watching Eastenders and gossiping with the neighbour about her who wears mini skirts what lives at number 36.

Last edited:
I suppose I should come with a warning under my name stating that I sometimes have a very dry and unusual sense of humour. I've ended up in loads of arguments with people as they've misinterpreted my comments. I say things in jest and they take offence. lol :)

I apologise if I have upset you in any way Eva, but it was not intentional.

One small point, you say your post was not based on hearsay, but you then go onto refer to various posts made on other forums where I allegedly have either insulted you or offended you in some way. You told me you had seen screen shots and have been told of various conversations relating to you, you also told me to run 'back and report that to my mates'. All of this was based on alleged stuf fthat was happening on a site that you're not even a member of - isn't that what you call heresay?

I didn't say you personally made the posts, and you yourself are the one that has called them your friends.

Anyway i've said my piece, i've apologised for misconstruing your intentions and casting a slur on you, as i said before i have no personal quarrel with anyone here and will be glad to see anyone that wants to come back. :)

I didn't say you personally made the posts, and you yourself are the one that has called them your friends.

They are my friends, everyone is my friend unless they give me a reason to dislike them. :)

...but I'm not responsible for their actions. :)

I'm off now for a wee break.

Have fun everyone.

WHINE WHINE WHINE... that's all you do, I have never read any post from you that is even light hearted of funny you are the kinda of member that gives this site a bad name with the constant whining.

Get a life, and go out fella before you consume yourself with hate.

PS lol not to mention the OBVIOUS agenda in the sat sections lmao.

Mickie

I need to get out more? yet you have a far higher post count and have more posts per day?

So its only Mods and Admin who are allowed to have agendas?

Manic01's agenda = Likes to get business for satfooldeals
Digi = Likes to get business.
Robert M = Likes to think hes a Sat guru. LOL indeed.

If you would open your eyes for a second you'll see your once great forum has just turned into an advertisers paradise.

They use the forum because it has a high SEO.

You need to get the traders and people touting for business to **** or the forum will continue to go downhill.

I need to get out more? yet you have a far higher post count and have more posts per day?

If you would open your eyes for a second you'll see your once great forum has just turned into an advertisers paradise.

You need to get the traders and people touting for business to **** or the forum will continue to go downhill.

TBH brother i'll never like you because fact i know your a trader end of no arguing,digi likes to get business where has he advertised on here no where,ive been round long than you and this is my decision if you dont like it here just say say now... i await your answer

to be fair mate, you do seem to moan a bit and can be a touch antagonistic as for the forum going downhill ill probs disagree, i think its actually still really good, members happy to share knowledge etc.. certainly my experience of the consoles and sat forums i have learned a fair bit.. and where i cant seem to pick things up members who live close by have been able to help... think you should chill out a bit as i stated in another post today compared to some forums the mods are actually ok on this one.

TBH brother i'll never like you because fact i know your a trader end of no arguing,digi likes to get business where has he advertised on here no where,ive been round long than you and this is my decision if you dont like it here just say say now... i await your answer

You seem confused

I'm not a trader.

If i was a trader i would be offering people discounts for the fantastic TM800.

But Bobi was a trader and you liked him?

Digi is a trader and you like him?

People don't hate traders.

Because you've been around longer than me means nothing, what is your decision?

Whilst your on mate can you explain why i was banned and also the results of your investigation into me?

share their knowledge you are having a laugh arnt you... you seen the sat forums recently??

Si

You know nothing we do not have a HIGH SEO we have a page rank of 2 lmao ;)

And it looks like more whining lol.

I have never seen manic touting satfooldeals, and I do not know him either.

As for Digi he is a good friend of mine for many years if he wants a link or help with his personal stuff I will help him - that should END that now because its my choice.

And if you have a problem with jimmyp then you should use the correct channels if you are getting on the band wagon on how a forum should be run... posts crying out for action against mods will not be accepted on here.

And on that note of HOW A FORUM SHOULD BE RUN lol... if you had any decency you would of contacted admin about this and not WHINED on and on in any thread you can find that has a negative agenda!!!

Regards
Mickie

to be fair mate, you do seem to moan a bit and can be a touch antagonistic as for the forum going downhill ill probs disagree, i think its actually still really good, members happy to share knowledge etc.. certainly my experience of the consoles and sat forums i have learned a fair bit.. and where i cant seem to pick things up members who live close by have been able to help... think you should chill out a bit as i stated in another post today compared to some forums the mods are actually ok on this one.

I do moan, alot.

But my moaning is usually because i see stuff happening to the forum, which isn't good.

When i 1st joined years ago, members helped me with bits and bobs, some people even sent me free things in the post, and i've done the same back.

Now the forum is just for people to sell stuff on.

All the advertising should be banned.

I would agree most of the mods are ok.

Whilst your on mate can you explain why i was banned and also the results of your investigation into me?

share their knowledge you are having a laugh arnt you... you seen the sat forums recently??

Si

SHould you just PM him man?

Si

You might know that better than me I have been in cyprus for 11 nights holiday this is what I have come back too pmsl.

I will ask the moderator to PM you when I find out who done it.

That way you can have some piece of mind

Regards
Mickie

You know nothing we do not have a HIGH SEO we have a page rank of 2 lmao ;)

And it looks like more whining lol.

I have never seen manic touting satfooldeals, and I do not know him either.

As for Digi he is a good friend of mine for many years if he wants a link or help with his personal stuff I will help him - that should END that now because its my choice.

And if you have a problem with jimmyp then you should use the correct channels if you are getting on the band wagon on how a forum should be run... posts crying out for action against mods will not be accepted on here.

And on that note of HOW A FORUM SHOULD BE RUN lol... if you had any decency you would of contacted admin about this and not WHINED on and on in any thread you can find that has a negative agenda!!!

Regards
Mickie

Do you agree that my infractions from Robert M, were unfair?

Probably could mate. He could of pm'd me to, after the investigation into me and reported his findings.

Si

Do you agree that my infractions from Robert M, were unfair?

how many bickerings did you have with manic01 reguarding spiderboxes just because you didnt get a free one i rest my case bitter..

I do moan, alot.

Well at least we are on the same page lol.

Fellas its a website like any other if I was banned from here I would not come back...

Seriously paradox if you do not like it here you can move on its your choice mate.

Regards
Mickie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back