PayPal Credit

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Have any of you ever used this service?
I have been on a website and it has a few options, one was PayPal pay in 3 or PayPal Credit which shows up to 4 years interest free but it isnt explained very well.
So assuming you purchase goods at £1500 it then shows you a breakdown of 12 24 36 and 48 months with what it costs and no interest added, obviously they would need to do a credit check ect but i just wondered if anyone has ever used this as i would of liked the 12 months option but like i said nothing is explained.

Thanks.

If you pay the full amount off in 4 months it's free

Just what i know about PayPal credit and not other lenders m8 ?

I used pay in three for my holiday. They paid jet2 the full amount as it was due ( late booking). Paid a third to PayPal and same again over the next two months no interest so in essence gave me an extra eight weeks. I will use it again that’s for sure

I've used it a couple of times to pay for some electrical gadgets i buy. I just make sure i pay it off before the 4 months.

Guys

This is what is advertised:
0% interest for 48 months

Spend £999 or more with PayPal Credit, then automatically get 0% interest for 48 months on that purchase. Even better, you can use this offer again and again on every purchase over £999.

Guys

Just realised they are charging £109 for windows 11, i have windows that i put on from usb so i am thinking do i use that or just buy it?

Back