H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

Same here Rat. I've no real experience with mgcam as I'm a novice to cable c/s and previously always used CCcam. Can't understand why the config from jfish won't clear the channels this time when it cured all my woes last time. Nothing has really changed in that short time besides the descriptor saga which can't be causing my problem. Tried the one you posted as well @jfish but no joy, got that many files now I don't know where the hell I am, lol.
May try reflashing with image from different source (straw clutcher) :) watching the golf presentations first

try oscam

Thats the thing with all the files so many you dont know whats what :(

now the fix is complied into the image (OpenATV at least) dump all the files mate and start a fresh with a clean install imo

ok i tried openatv6.1 for my duo2 ...all working no narrrator...yay!...got mgcamd1.38 from plugins menu after installing "softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk"...however im having problem with "epgimporter" doesnt seem to be one you can download from the feeds...anyway installed this "enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0-20171019_all.ipk" has the latest rytec (xz) for virmin...but when i run the epgimporter it just hangs on doing its thing and nothing is getting downloaded stays on 0...any ideas?

This is normal just leave it .. it will work .. mine does :)

Is there away I can apply the patch for the image already on the box ...

Just done a fresh flash of ATV and all is fine back to normal, using mgcamd, thanks to all involved in fixing the issue that had us all p****d off,

try oscam
Already have oscam and cccam working jfish.

Thats the thing with all the files so many you dont know whats what :(

now the fix is complied into the image (OpenATV at least) dump all the files mate and start a fresh with a clean install imo
I've tried a few different things to no avail Rat so going to start from scratch again, lol. I know I'm nearly there, just a small piece of the puzzle remaining
I suffer from short term memory loss so really need to start writing routines like this down. About 10 minutes ago I remembered that my line is a Cline and I previously used a cccamd.list file. Still no joy but I'm getting ever closer ;)

EDIT!!!Sorted it :) mg_cfg changed network mode to 32

Last edited:
Reactions: Rat
i just used the latest openatv release
for a zgemma h2
used the cam oscam
all working for me
thanks to jfish
for use of file posted earler

also big thanks to members on here for all help and guides

Already have oscam and cccam working jfish.

I've tried a few different things to no avail Rat so going to start from scratch again, lol. I know I'm nearly there, just a small piece of the puzzle remaining
I suffer from short term memory loss so really need to start writing routines like this down. About 10 minutes ago I remembered that my line is a Cline and I previously used a cccamd.list file. Still no joy but I'm getting ever closer ;)

EDIT!!!Sorted it :) mg_cfg changed network mode to 32

I wondered why you never returned that £20 you borrowed :D

Glad your sorted now mate. ;)

anyone got a link to iptvadder ipk file provider sent me a link but im getting 404 thanks

Good work from all involved in getting to the crux of this issue quickly and coming up with a solution which should hopefully be incorporated into all the main images soon.

I'm using OpenPLi6 with the PID/Oscam workaround at the moment but great to hear that there is a proper fix

Is there away I can apply the patch for the image already on the box ...

if you are on Open ATV 6.1 do a online update which will have the fix for the audio

blue button software update

online update

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 16
Good work from all involved in getting to the crux of this issue quickly and coming up with a solution which should hopefully be incorporated into all the main images soon.

I'm using OpenPLi6 with the PID/Oscam workaround at the moment but great to hear that there is a proper fix

Patch has been added into OpenPLI 6.1 Developer. Should hopefully make it into Release Candidate 6.1.

If you are willing to try a patched version of the library file, it can be uploaded. There is a chance you may have to reflash your image.

This online fix is only for Open ATV image? I'm running Vix 5.0.032 still no online update? just a waiting game I spoz.

cant wait for blackhole new image....might even consider vix, but never been a vix fan...

I was on blackhole before I moved to vix a couple of years ago. Never tried Open ATV yet

Use at own risk. Please backup and save your image ready to reflash just in case there is a problem.

File with LraiZer's patch can be found below (as well as attached to this post) It is only for mipsel receivers.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Transfer to /tmp and then install with this command. Paste, don't type.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• libdvbsi++1_0.3.8-r0_mips32el.ipk.zip
    80.3 KB · Views: 21
Hi just flashed openatv-6.1-zgemmah2h-20171118 hope you don't think I am daft but where can I find the cam or where the cam is set every thing else up but cant find where mgcamb or ccam are appreciate any help thanks

Hello all, could someone offer some advice?
I have a dm800se cable. I was using openpli 4.0 until all this happened, can anyone tell me if there's a compatible image for my box with this fix on it? I've tried the openatv 6.1 20171119 but I keep getting the no ca found after I reboot.
Thanks.

Back