H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

ViX4E2PROJECT 4.0 and 4.1 releases (4.1 being the most current) have a pre-compiled version of OScam and CCcam (where supported - MIPS only receivers) available from the addons server. You can install them either from the usual Plugins Browser (Menu > System Plugins > Download plugins (Green Button) > softcams) or from the Softcam Menu (Blue Button > Softcam > Download Softcams) - They can also be installed along with any other plugins on the feed itself from the First Setup Wizard if you prefer.

Whatever softcam you are installing from the feeds in 4.x releases the configuration files can be found at /var/keys
The actual softcam binary files can be found in /usr/bin

Mgcamd is not available with ViX4E2PROJECT and so untested however should you want to install this and/or others then you can add the same extra feed as used with OpenATV releases, it will be compatible in terms of installation but I can't vouch for what will and won't work from this, it's untested.

Thanks for the clarification mate .
I've no issue with oscam I just find it a little slower at opening channels but that's probably the config file that needs tweaking.

As a sidenote would it be possible to make the vix4 image for the venton unibox HD2
As the image is working great and I'd love to put it on the other receiver

incase no one knows epg in openatv for virgin media is turned off , goto settings > epg > settings and at the bottom turn on virgin media epg

Just to let you know even the softcam feeds universal doesn't actually seem to install.

It's not a big deal as I can use oscam fine. I'll just have to tweak the cfg a little bit.

@Lavaman
Did you get my request to see if you could do the same image for the venton Unibox HD2?

Ipab image builder will have to make a new release based on the latest core image i think OpenATV is what the ipab backups are based on.
Looks like Ipab have updated now, if you d/l the latest 1.3.6 and use the Yellow Button Emergency fix and then the Blue Button for System Update in the Ipab Menu (Red Button)

@Lavaman
Did you get my request to see if you could do the same image for the venton Unibox HD2?

Sorry no I've never had, seen or sold this specific hardware so not unfortunately I will be able to help with support for but I am assuming those that did in the UK have discontinued support for these now so my advice if that's the case (and which you probably know already anyway) is go for OpenATV 6.1, I would imagine they are still supported over there. My main brands to support are Amiko and EVO but with a sprinkling of support for others, the general criteria for support being down to having access to hardware itself and support from the manufacturer where possible.

Sorry no I've never had, seen or sold this specific hardware so not unfortunately I will be able to help with support for but I am assuming those that did in the UK have discontinued support for these now so my advice if that's the case (and which you probably know already anyway) is go for OpenATV 6.1, I would imagine they are still supported over there. My main brands to support are Amiko and EVO but with a sprinkling of support for others, the general criteria for support being down to having access to hardware itself and support from the manufacturer where possible.

No problem that's fine mate.
I just wondered with it being similar to the eco from the same manufacturer and an exact rebrand of the miraclebox.

But appreciate if you don't have the hardware etc it's difficult for you.

But either way mate top image works great. Responsive as well.

The brand name was the same (Venton) but they were actually made by two totally different manufacturers so actually very different things in terms of hardware and drivers. I did have a Miraclebox Premium sample piece of hardware years back now before they were sold in the UK (I think this is the one that's the same hardware?) but at the time decided not to go with it so afraid that one never really got off the ground with me and not to sure what ever happened to the sample hardware now, sorry.

The brand name was the same (Venton) but they were actually made by two totally different manufacturers so actually very different things in terms of hardware and drivers. I did have a Miraclebox Premium sample piece of hardware years back now before they were sold in the UK (I think this is the one that's the same hardware?) but at the time decided not to go with it so afraid that one never really got off the ground with me and not to sure what ever happened to the sample hardware now, sorry.
Yeah that's the one mate.

Don't worry about it it's not a problem appreciate your work on the other image as the one I injected the other drivers into worked for 48 hours but then crashed and failed to boot so I've now got 2 receivers with your image on running sweet.

Hi,
can anyone let me know if there anything i can do on a DM800 sim2 to get this working. I know ATV have dropped support so cant upgrade to latest version, is there other workarounds or images that you know of to try?

Hi,
can anyone let me know if there anything i can do on a DM800 sim2 to get this working. I know ATV have dropped support so cant upgrade to latest version, is there other workarounds or images that you know of to try?
im sure its been posted on this thread

maybe i missed it but went through the threads and couldn't see anything except there want anything for that box

dm 800 had it these days i think

Hi,

OpenATV 6.1 sim2 image daily build

Got this loaded on my dm800se, haven’t fully tested it yet, will finish tomorrow but I scanned for channels ok with it and the other feedback on the thread is good.

OpenATV 6.1 sim2 image daily build

Got this loaded on my dm800se, haven’t fully tested it yet, will finish tomorrow but I scanned for channels ok with it and the other feedback on the thread is good.

This is working on my DM800se Sim2 SSL84D. Channels clearing and no audio issues so far. Having trouble loading ABM 2.9 though, I've installed it through both the .ipk file and downloaded it through the plugins but it doesn't show in the plugin list after I've installed it, which means I can't use it. I know it has been installed because it's in the list when I load the remove plugins section in plugins. Any ideas?

This is working on my DM800se Sim2 SSL84D. Channels clearing and no audio issues so far. Having trouble loading ABM 2.9 though, I've installed it through both the .ipk file and downloaded it through the plugins but it doesn't show in the plugin list after I've installed it, which means I can't use it. I know it has been installed because it's in the list when I load the remove plugins section in plugins. Any ideas?

Have you reloaded your box? I know i had to for it register...

Back