Got banned !! xbox live

No i can`t m8,i sent one too somebody on here and i would recommend him ,i sent it on a Thursday at 5:00pm and got it back Saturday morning.His name begins with o ends in y and got gg in the middle..lol
sorry yes why can you mod them m8

would like too do it my self but need too buy tool off ebay not sure wat its called need too read up a bit..

sorry yes why can you mod them m8

would like too do it my self but need too buy tool off ebay not sure wat its called need too read up a bit..
did u flash it back aswell before u returned .. ? just incase its checked at m/s

So you're talking about a banned console with RROD.

You just wrote that sending back a RROD was a no go, you didn't mention it was banned.

Well Iliveinuk did say he was banned earlier , and the remarks stemmed from that :p

His post was clear to me ?

im banned now, oh boo hooooo, I didnt even use live, apart from updating the system so up yours M$

Now that my console has been flagged and banned, if i get the rrod will they still fix it, or am i just being a c*ck

hey ppl just thought I would say that I have become a member of the exclusive 2008 Ban Club. woohey!!!

MS obviously is not currently on target for profit this year so a quick scan and ban of 1000's of users will boost profits as we go out and buy another console.

sux but that's life the Microsoft way.

Well took the plunge and decided to BUY cod 5 to play live on my flashed box and when I connected to live you you are offered an update which I took,
Well my point is that most people that have played cod5 have been banned,and thought
maybe the update checks the disc an reports back to ms.
well just a thought anyway
And I haven't played.quantum of solace and saints row 2 or any of the seedme releases

I dont want to throw a spanner in here, but im banned and have not played ANY games online as im only a silver account holder anyway, so its took the info either from the HD or somewhere stored on the 360, now try and work that one out :)

hey ppl just thought I would say that I have become a member of the exclusive 2008 Ban Club. woohey!!!

MS obviously is not currently on target for profit this year so a quick scan and ban of 1000's of users will boost profits as we go out and buy another console.

sux but that's life the Microsoft way.

They're not getting a penny from me. I'll only replace it once it RRODS or fails completely.

However, If I didn't have my PS3 for my Divx playback then I'd have been outside ARGOS at 9am on Thursday morning with cash in hand for a new Arcade ;)

As long as I can play my backups I'm happy :)

They're not getting a penny from me. I'll only replace it once it RRODS or fails completely.

However, If I didn't have my PS3 for my Divx playback then I'd have been outside ARGOS at 9am on Thursday morning with cash in hand for a new Arcade ;)

As long as I can play my backups I'm happy :)

now u have a spare dvd drive u could get something like this ? ?? MICROSOFT XBOX 360 CORE CONSOLE FAULTY DRIVE ?? on eBay, also, Xbox 360, Consoles Systems, Video Games (end time 18-Nov-08 20:15:00 GMT)

I dont want to throw a spanner in here, but im banned and have not played ANY games online as im only a silver account holder anyway, so its took the info either from the HD or somewhere stored on the 360, now try and work that one out :)

As a silver account, can you and did you download anything like game demos from the market place? also what firmware do you have on your box?

My brother in law got banned and he hasn't played a backup game for ages, so I don't think it is necessarily the games that are behind it.

Frenchman

As a silver account, can you and did you download anything like game demos from the market place? also what firmware do you have on your box?

My brother in law got banned and he hasn't played a backup game for ages, so I don't think it is necessarily the games that are behind it.

Frenchman

Hi, I have ixtreme 1.4 on a sam ms28

I have never downloaded any demo's, I have downloaded the divx update and last novembers updates etc, and the odd game like forza 2, if i remember had some updates,( added cars etc ) but never played any game online, have never been connected to the net when signed in either

I went online 2 days ago, as in connected to live to see if i was banned and it worked fine, tried today and got the z code, so it might have flagged something when i signed in 2 days ago, I dont know, its all a guessing game, but the worry for a lot is i have never played online, so this ban is not a problem for me apart from the odd update

i have always said this from the begining that its not the games that have got us banned i will stick by that hope we find out in the end

i have always said this from the begining that its not the games that have got us banned i will stick by that hope we find out in the end

You think they can detect the firmware??

I think it is the games, Im guessing they have added some extra codes etc to certain games, or even leaked games themselves that have something that stays in the 360's system, either on a hd/mem card or even on the 360 itself, im guessing it shudnt be to difficult for m$ to do.

We have had a lot of early release games and its got to be one or more of them, im guessing thats its either a bad rip, or something has been put on a disk lie i said above and its been flagged up

I think that as well,i would have thought if it was the firmware they would be a lot more banned consoles,
You think they can detect the firmware??

I think it is the games, Im guessing they have added some extra codes etc to certain games, or even leaked games themselves that have something that stays in the 360's system, either on a hd/mem card or even on the 360 itself, im guessing it shudnt be to difficult for m$ to do.

We have had a lot of early release games and its got to be one or more of them, im guessing thats its either a bad rip, or something has been put on a disk lie i said above and its been flagged up

I usually complete a game and unlock a wad of Achievents way before the game hits the shops, so I really can't complain over my ban, I really was ripping the piss :)

My only regret......they banned me before the XNE update.

so if u install the downloadable xne, do u have to be able to go online to complete it, or add divx or something, and if you cant go online does it render it useless or just unable to play avi's etc witchy m8, my fellow banned friend :)

so if u install the downloadable xne, do u have to be able to go online to complete it, or add divx or something, and if you cant go online does it render it useless or just unable to play avi's etc witchy m8, my fellow banned friend :)

Exactly mate.

I installed the Beta XNE onto my HDD, my Divx codec was safely stored on my (unplugged) memory card, after restoring my Gamertags on XNE and making sure everything was running ok, I tried to play a Divx, it (as expected) asked me to to connect to LIVE and download the codec, I plugged in my memory card which has the codec and the console immediately DELETED the codec! meaning I still had to connect ti LIVE to grab the codec!

The sneaky bastards, they've thought of everything. :)

Back