XBOX 360 with LT 3.0 must be able to use on live not banned or flagged

prag

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im after an xbox 360 not banned from live as its for my son and I to play on live has to have LT 3.0 flashed to the drive we are not bothered on hard drive size or if its a slim or fat or whatever just as long as we can use on live and its flashed. Thanks guys

I've got few consoles to rid of if your interested mate:

1. Halo 4 Slim (Corona v3 motherboard) with HDMI lead, 1 x Halo 4 controller, 320GB HDD & PSU. Has Matrix Freedom Lite PCB unlocked PCB with Cryptocop addon for CFW so it plays both backups and originals. Would like £165 delivered for it.

2. Black Elite (Jasper motherboard), comes with PSU and Liteon DVD drive with LT3.0. Asking £65 delivered

Im after an xbox 360 not banned from live as its for my son and I to play on live has to have LT 3.0 flashed to the drive we are not bothered on hard drive size or if its a slim or fat or whatever just as long as we can use on live and its flashed. Thanks guys

would you take 150 for the halo 4 slim flashed with LT 3.0 delivered?? Thanks

I'll meet you half way mate and take £155 inc delivery. It's in excellent condition and will post pictures as well I'm loosing money on it as it is. Only selling it cause I got another 4 Slims & 3 Phat ones.

would you take 150 for the halo 4 slim flashed with LT 3.0 delivered?? Thanks

ok mate I will take it at 155 delivered could you pm me your details and I will paypal you the money and my address etc thanks again

What happened to the rule's if your selling a XBOX 360, post picture so buyer can see what he is getting for his/her money.

Just to make everyone's happy, here's the pictures I have promised. Excuse the bright flash but I had only my tablet to hand to take those pictures.

prag, I've sent you a PM.

sd9l.jpg

t7li.jpg

Just to make everyone's happy, here's the pictures I have promised. Excuse the bright flash but I had only my tablet to hand to take those pictures.

prag, I've sent you a PM.

sd9l.jpg

t7li.jpg

M8 rules are rules if you don't it won't get approved.

Just to assure people, I've added my user name to the photo to confirm it's my own photos and I have the item for sale.

xhz2.jpg

Back