Status Codes

squirelleyes

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

My sons 360 was flashed & it was banned from live.
The drive went down on it so I sent it back to MS for repair.
Theyv'e sent it back with a new drive & said it had a faulty drive & a fault on the mother board.
Anyways I was wondering if it would still be banned from live so i've tried connecting & I'm getting these status codes

W 0000 000B
X 0000 F001
Y 00CZ 03E0
Z 0000 0000

Iv'e done a search but I cant find anything resembling these.
I would hazzard a guess & still say it was banned but I just thought i'd check.
Ironic thing is they sent me a months gold card free ha.

Cheers in advance all.

sorry m8

I dont know thats what i'm trying to find out.
It wont let me connect to live & it shows these codes.
I was hopeing someone could tell from the codes if it is banned or have I got a connection error.
Everything comes up as ok when it connects until it trys to connect to live then it gives me that status code.

Hi all

My sons 360 was flashed & it was banned from live.
The drive went down on it so I sent it back to MS for repair.
Theyv'e sent it back with a new drive & said it had a faulty drive & a fault on the mother board.
Anyways I was wondering if it would still be banned from live so i've tried connecting & I'm getting these status codes

W 0000 000B
X 0000 F001
Y 00CZ 03E0
Z 0000 0000

Iv'e done a search but I cant find anything resembling these.
I would hazzard a guess & still say it was banned but I just thought i'd check.
Ironic thing is they sent me a months gold card free ha.

Cheers in advance all.

When did you get this error? Last night?

I got this error after renewing my live account last night. It was fine this morning. I think (I hope) Live had issues with membership details last night

Or are they preparing to ban us?

The ban error code is : Z 8015 - 190D

Last edited:
Tests Martmall ? if this the connection test then yes alls well until it connects to live.
It was tonight Putity & it hasn't been on live since the Halo beta scenario as that was when it got banned.
I do have two live accounts with live as me & my son live at diff addys & we swap consoles when it suits as 1 was flashed & the other is untouched for going online with.

if you've got a new motherboard you shouldnt be banned

So if I dont have that code Purity as my Z line is 0000 0000 then it shouldn't be banned?

i had issues last nite also couldnt get into live untill i hit the recover gamer tag.

did that and all has been well so far....

Nice 1 cheers guys.
Am happy with that.
Still a bit of a dilemma as to whether to get it re flashed as I've just got about 20 new games, a just miss live when a can't get on.

Thanx again all

Back