Got banned !! xbox live

Seed4me is a group off torrentleech mate. Their leader is thegrim, and he does state in all his NFOs that people should not play these before release date, and even with some he advised that they are not retail. You cannot blame any group for your 360 being banned. Its your own fault. Not the group that released the game. Stop trying to find an escape goat for your mistake.

KK M8 keep ur head on carm down..

I AM Not say seed4me is too blame ok.......if you think they are a good group then that up too u m8 kk..

Yes it is my fault that i got BANNED AS I MODDED MY XBOX360 AND I PLAYED BACKUP GAMES ONLINE OK....you happy now that i blame my self and no one else MATE..

I was just saying that some games have been put on torrent and the games have NOT been retail copys they have been review copys and people have been saying SEED4ME is the one who put them on torrent plus it does say his name as well m8 plus if u check the game it say..

IF this it true i do not no iam only trying too find out just like everyone else is as too why the bans have started was it a bad game or was it the fw i do not no and i bet u do not no as well..

I am not blaming no one for me getting banned ok...its my falt MATE so shut it...

Last edited:
KK M8 keep ur head on carm down..

I AM Not say seed4me is too blame ok.......if you think they are a good group then that up too u m8 kk..

Yes it is my fault that i got BANNED AS I MODDED MY XBOX360 AND I PLAYED BACKUP GAMES ONLINE OK....you happy now that i blame my self and no one else MATE..

I was just saying that some games have been put on torrent and the games have NOT been retail copys they have been review copys and people have been saying SEED4ME is the one who put them on torrent or where every people are finding them ok.

IF this it true i do not no iam only trying too find out just like everyone else is as too why the bans have started was it a bad game or was it the fw i do not no and i bet u do not no as well..

I am not blaming no one for me getting banned ok...its my falt MATE so shut it...

Fook mate, where did all that come from?

A little over the top IMO.

:)

Fook mate, where did all that come from?

A little over the top IMO.

I mate

Just bit pis@ed m8 coz the lad thinks i am trying too blame seed4me when iam not iam only trying too help kk..

MY FAULT I GOT BANNED DO YOU EAR ME THANKS

just putting wat i have read up on about the bans as lots of forums say the same..

thanks good night god bless ..

:err:

Strange, lol

I doubt anyone is disagreeing that the Seed4Me releases may have contributed to the bannings, but to be fair they did state that the releases were not retail and shouldn't be used on Live.

I downloaded and played the Seed4Me games knowing full well that I might be putting myself one step closer to a ban as they weren't your normal 'scene' releases, I couldn't give two fooks about a ban, so I'm happy :)

Didnt they release their first game without having it in the nfo as being review?

I dont know much about that side of the scene, but obviously when bannings occur, you take a slight interest....

Im not banned, probably as I only get about 3 mins a week to play it.

My 360 still has the ixtreme 1.2 on it and i havent been banned either last time or this time.

I must admit i do check on ***.agbx.net that the game is fully patched before i download and play. I never play before release day apart from maybe 1 or 2.

I havent touched any of the seed4me releases either....

So i think if your playing every game ever released and well before its release date in that region your standing out like a sore thumb.

Just my input anyway

I mate

Just bit pis@ed m8 coz the lad thinks i am trying too blame seed4me when iam not iam only trying too help kk..

MY FAULT I GOT BANNED DO YOU EAR ME THANKS

just putting wat i have read up on about the bans as lots of forums say the same..

thanks good night god bless ..

First off, I aint deaf, so stop shoting.

Secondly, you missed the point. It dont matter what group released review copies. IF you are playing these online before release, or without checking if a full retail, then your asking to be banned. Its a simple task to unplug the NIC cable, or the NIC adaptor.

I have all the seed4me releases, and aint banned. Why? As I made sure that I unplugged my net adaptor before I played. Can you sir, say you done the same??

As most people have said mate, they dont care about the ban 360s are cheap enough, and easy enough to mod to warrant getting another.

If you want the definative answer then email [email protected] and ask thegrim why his releases got you banned. I am sure he will be more than happy to help you.

Dont 4get my 2 pence worth

I have never played online, and got banned last friday, so it stores some info on the hd/mem card or the 360 itself, so regardless of if you have played online or not, from what I can tell, it dont matter, its whats stored on the system/hd/mem card that banned me

Last edited:
Dont 4get my 2 pence worth

I have never played online, and got banned last friday, so it stores some info on the hd/mem card or the 360 itself, so regardless of if you have played online or not, from what I can tell, it dont matter, its whats stored on the system/hd/mem card that banned me

Were you signed into your live profile?? Did you have your ethernet lead connected?? Just because you dont go online to play, if your profile signs you into live, then I think thats the same thing.

Were you signed into your live profile?? Did you have your ethernet lead connected?? Just because you dont go online to play, if your profile signs you into live, then I think thats the same thing.

If you create saved data on your hd. The next time you connect to live it surely uploads this data to MS?

It does m8, aye.
I know this because I purposely stayed offline for ages and played some games in the meantime. When I signed in to XBL, my gamer profile updated to show the games I'd been playing.

Maybe this is what is contributing to catching people out?

Lol I said its not worth risking being banned anymore. Also fyi newsgroups is far from the best place to get games especially if u want to make sure there properly patched & stealthed. Im just saying i dont see the point in people flashing the console then whineing they have been banned, Its like on demand on virgin people order filmflex then say "Oh but im banned now".

By all means flash ur console but if u get banned stfu about it :D

Take it from experience a lot of releases on newsgroups are not the same as the real rls from the group they have been edited or what not, If u want proper rls,s either look into finding a private ftp or get an invite to a private torrent that deals with 360 games u have much less risk of them being proper rls,s.

So many groups now compete for a name on the scene and half of the groups are n00bs and dont even stealth or rip em themselves
Obviously i would like to not have to buy games but for me live beats leeching games
Sorry to rant just irritates me

Last edited:
Ethernet was unplugged, so hadnt signed into live for a long time, I signed in last Tuesday to see if I had been banned, and wasnt, im guessing it got its info then as well, cuz I had a message from them saying my memory was too small for the new download coming out, or words to that extent as I was just using a small mem card, next time I tried was Friday, got the z code

well, my xbox has only been online the first 3 months of getting it, cos that was free after that i just unplug the net cable, no point in it pluged in if its not going to be used, might plug it back in to get this new update but a little unsure if i should?

the drive has an old FW on it, think its xetream 1 or some thing, i know its not the ixetream, its a spooffed drive too, was a MS28 but now a MS19 or is it the other way around, and i have played sants row2 but havent played any of the others ones (just checked it and its the retail one) is it worth plugin in to get the update?

i am not really that intrested in playing online so i cant see any thing to lose really.
And i do have a spair box thats not modded, just needs all the leads and controler, 2nd thought i might just use that to update and try this new dashboard

Last edited:
well, my xbox has only been online the first 3 months of getting it, cos that was free after that i just unplug the net cable, no point in it pluged in if its not going to be used, might plug it back in to get this new update but a little unsure if i should?

the drive has an old FW on it, think its xetream 1 or some thing, i know its not the ixetream, its a spooffed drive too, was a MS28 but now a MS19 or is it the other way around, and i have played sants row2 but havent played any of the others ones (just checked it and its the retail one) is it worth plugin in to get the update?

i am not really that intrested in playing online so i cant see any thing to lose really.
And i do have a spair box thats not modded, just needs all the leads and controler, 2nd thought i might just use that to update and try this new dashboard

it doesnt matter if you plug it in or not as regards the ban.

and also if you dont plug it in you cant play live and if you do plug it in it may be banned it really isnt in your hands im afraid may as well carry on regardless cos it will make no difference.
hope this helps.

Console has been off the network for best part of a year, think the last time was when connected to live was the update to play divx when it become available and it updated fine

connected to the network last night to get the latest dashbaord update and the fecking think is now banned lol

kids hardly play it as they prefer the wii but the last couple off games that were played were PES09 & Star Wars force unleashed - after official release

Lol I said its not worth risking being banned anymore. Also fyi newsgroups is far from the best place to get games especially if u want to make sure there properly patched & stealthed. Im just saying i dont see the point in people flashing the console then whineing they have been banned, Its like on demand on virgin people order filmflex then say "Oh but im banned now".

By all means flash ur console but if u get banned stfu about it :D

Take it from experience a lot of releases on newsgroups are not the same as the real rls from the group they have been edited or what not, If u want proper rls,s either look into finding a private ftp or get an invite to a private torrent that deals with 360 games u have much less risk of them being proper rls,s.

I'd rather have the constant 20mb speed of Newsgroups than temperamental FTP servers or Torrent sites.

With regards to stealth checking then I take care of that myself, that is if I can be arsed, it's not important to me and if it was then I'd run the game through either Mulleter or ABXG.

And pinpointing Usenet as the sole distibutor of non-steal games is laughable, the vast majority of people who were banned got their games from TORRENTS.

Again, I think your nuts paying for genuine games simply because you fear a 'ban', think of the expense involved, how many replacement 360's could you have bought?

But each to their own I suppose.

ld love to know how the bans work but we will never know . dont think ms want us to know lol ..

lv being playing for years now and was using 5.3 ? (l think) when the last bans came around and was ok and the same this time .

l was playing the same games as the lads on here that where banned , lm sure if your where on at a certain time say 1.30am on the 25 of the 10th u got the ban hammer

ld love to know how the bans work but we will never know . dont think ms want us to know lol ..

lv being playing for years now and was using 5.3 ? (l think) when the last bans came around and was ok and the same this time .

l was playing the same games as the lads on here that where banned , lm sure if your where on at a certain time say 1.30am on the 25 of the 10th u got the ban hammer

so i take it we should all have 5.3 on our boxs coz it dont get banned???? or are u just a lucky bugger?

so i take it we should all have 5.3 on our boxs coz it dont get banned???? or are u just a lucky bugger?

lol . l was using that on the last wave over a year ago .. would only use 1.4 and above now

Back