Got banned !! xbox live

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just tried to log on to play gow2 Banned !!
old 360 non drive swap , tosh drive ,latest firmware , Gears.of.War.PAL.XBOX360-DNL ,
did not even play this prior to release but did go on live one release date prob spent 10 hours playing online last online games GTA and cod4 ..
codes are
w 0000-000B
X 0000-F001
Y 00A8-6820
Z 8015 -190D

ohh well i have a spare 360

A lot have been getting banned. I am fine just connected without my hard drive connected as I have been playing with live unplugged.

Just tried to log on to play gow2 Banned !!
old 360 non drive swap , tosh drive ,latest firmware , Gears.of.War.PAL.XBOX360-DNL ,
did not even play this prior to release but did go on live one release date prob spent 10 hours playing online last online games GTA and cod4 ..
codes are
w 0000-000B
X 0000-F001
Y 00A8-6820
Z 8015 -190D

ohh well i have a spare 360

Sorry to hear this man. It is the dreaded Z code 8015-190D ban code.

It could have been triggered by a game that you played on an older firmware

At least you'll be back on live again. I have a backup 360 just in case

this could of been an old flagged up game from just after the bans last year .. god knows how they do it . if it was a wave of bans there would alot more posts here .. me for one lol

They'l triple ban me!

Should we expect iXtreme 1.5 shortly?

lol

It's worrying news indeed.

This is not good, if Xbox-Scene are running a thread then we know it's real.

[update]

Just tried signing in and got a 'FAILED' login.

And YES!!!!

I'm BANNED!

lol, I'm finally banned! ( it only took them 3 years of gaming excellence )

I'm a proud member of the Z: 8015 - 190D club :)

Was COD5 the culprit?

Last edited:
well if its just a one off check this for a coincidence
I have 360 in for repair needs a new laser has a samsung drive Not sure what rev as ive not opened it up yet , But i assume it would have the latest flash and as i do not do games ive no idea whats been played on it
But i do know thats banned and i used my mem card Not hd diff profile
And thats banned also !
Ohh and i have third not flashed yet never been online that will not go online without an update
so ive not connected yet !! although it connects
prob best i update it on live prior to flashing it lol

Last edited:
and lo and behold the xbox-scene forum grinds to a halt :)

makes me kinda glad I was banned last year so not as gutted this time round...but still itching to know why its happened

Last edited:
They'l triple ban me!

Should we expect iXtreme 1.5 shortly?

lol

It's worrying news indeed.

1.5 Was never for 'stealth' but for cross spoofing of drives, so Im guessing 1.51 / 1.6

Ive just got in from work to see this so it looks Ill be busy for a bit researching.

Rumour its seed4me games, rumour

im still fine on iextreme firmware but i rarely play anything on this box other than Pro Evo use my banned box for most stuff so theres at least 1 game you can rule out as the cause :)

This is not good, if Xbox-Scene are running a thread then we know it's real.

[update]

Just tried signing in and got a 'FAILED' login.

And YES!!!!

I'm BANNED!

lol, I'm finally banned! ( it only took them 3 years of gaming excellence )

I'm a proud member of the Z: 8015 - 190D club :)

Was COD5 the culprit?

fook me m8 ,.. have u a spare .. ? these r my games . 1.4i and not spoofed . not banned yet .. must check my other box laters

Last edited:
fook
just reading this,,,,,,,, gonna try now.played gow2 before was out, but not online.
fingers crossed.

@ witchy mate i think it was the cod 5 you were playing the other night altho you were playing 1 player it was still online saying you were playing cod 5 thats when i dropped you a xbox message and this was befor release date

just checked mine and all is ok but not played any pre release games only really play cod 4

They are saying if people are playing pre release games like cod5 and gow2 then these are the ones who are getting hit

As i said the other night i saw witchy was playing COD5 and knew it had not been released yet in the shops but sent him a msn msg asking if it was out and told me yeh but he was playing single player at the time so maybe that is why he got hit not sure

hope you are still live wazok

just checked mine and all is ok but not played any pre release games only really play cod 4

They are saying if people are playing pre release games like cod5 and gow2 then these are the ones who are getting hit

As i said the other night i saw witchy was playing COD5 and knew it had not been released yet in the shops but sent him a msn msg asking if it was out and told me yeh but he was playing single player at the time so maybe that is why he got hit not sure

hope you are still live wazok

so was l and mines not banned ?

im not banned yet yippe,
maybee. its an issue with cod 5

:blushing::blushing: oh my bad but were you connected to live at the time ?

i just read what was said on the other and then thought oh witchy was playing cod 5 the other night and i seen him on my friends list as playing it i wonder if that is the reason

I've just checked mine and I'm not banned but I've not played COD5 of GAW2 yet

Back