Got banned !! xbox live

He wouldn't be using the banned console though mate, all he wants to do is remove the DVD drive from the banned console, flash it with the key from the unbanned console and go on Live, it would work no problem.

Depends how knackered the drive is, if it can power on and you can read the key then your good to go.

Coz there'd be all sorts of potential problems with them effectively rendering your property unusable, despite any clauses or T & C's. But removing your access to THEIR servers for piracy is something they can do easily and with their own direction and choices & something noone could dispute and hope to win.

I take your point but is it really worth the effort on microsofts behalf ! Its not like everyones going to go straight out and buy a new xbox and a whole load of retail games.

Depends how knackered the drive is, if it can power on and you can read the key then your good to go.

Let's hope he didn't take a hammer to the PCB when it failed :)

lol

He wouldn't be using the banned console though mate, all he wants to do is remove the DVD drive from the banned console, flash it with the key from the unbanned console and go on Live, it would work no problem.

Thats right witchy m8 ....just got to learn how to flash them now ,i paid for the one to be flashed that just got banned ,gonna have a go at the next one me thinks

Has for the games ive played all the latest that have come out really .but not online the only game i played early online was Cod WAW for an hour the day it was released in the USA

I just knew I would get banned lol just my friggin luck oh well better luck next time

ive jus been banned aswell must av been lastnight cause wen it was first posted they had started 2 ban again i checkd and logged in2 live.guted was jus about to play cod 5. and i played saints row 2 the copy that signed u out of live.

I aint got it yet. just know someone who just got a new one cause is drive was playing up reading discs

i hope he aint binned it lol

In that case your laughing mate, optical errors are fook all.

As long as the controller board is working then you'll be able to grab the Key and flash it into your existing drive.

U didn't get this 360 on eBay by any chance did u?

In that case your laughing mate, optical errors are fook all.

As long as the controller board is working then you'll be able to grab the Key and flash it into your existing drive.

U didn't get this 360 on eBay by any chance did u?

he is keeping it so back to square one and no had this one since they came out

yup i'm banned tested this morning 2nd time they got me now.

last few weeks only played...

fifa 09 (online/offline)
GoW2 (offline)
PES 09 (offline)

and mate played..

COD5 (offline) for about 5mins

so i'm thinking its COD5 or GoW2

I got banned on the first wave. Got a new console straight after and that red ringed on me.
Just got another new console last month.
I've been loving the 20 or so new games i've had in the last month but without live i doubt i'd enjoy them half as much.

I wish it wasn't as much of a fumble in the dark, if we could locate the problem we could go round the blokes house who released the crap rips online and give him a good kick-in.

Sorry, i'm just panicking here. A ban would make me cry again.

I've played GOW2, COD 5 and SR2 online but still no ban, touch wood

I got banned on the first wave. Got a new console straight after and that red ringed on me.
Just got another new console last month.
I've been loving the 20 or so new games i've had in the last month but without live i doubt i'd enjoy them half as much.

I wish it wasn't as much of a fumble in the dark, if we could locate the problem we could go round the blokes house who released the crap rips online and give him a good kick-in.

Sorry, i'm just panicking here. A ban would make me cry again.

I've played GOW2, COD 5 and SR2 online but still no ban, touch wood

I've just ran my copy of sr2 through ABGX and it all came up good, no idea if it's the review version mind as don't have the original iso and nfo. don't fancy my chanes of finding out, but i did put it and make sure it was working at the time but i've not actually played it.

Silly question, but how do you know if your banned?

I aint connected my wireless adaptor since the bans started, and I aint going to, until the bans stop. Just want to know for when I do connect just in case I am banned. lol.

Back