ghosts ???

This is what we are looking for at last somebody serious.A very interesting picture there ruud36. Was there a statue at the side of them or nothing.great post.:Clap:
No miggy or any plant pots.Those steps just led up to a fairly big function room.It was just a great spot for photo's.In other photo's we've got me and my dad and brothers standing at the very same spot as the so called unexplained image.Either side is just a brick wall.The doors behind are the only way on to the stairs

No miggy or any plant pots.Those steps just led up to a fairly big function room.It was just a great spot for photo's.In other photo's we've got me and my dad and brothers standing at the very same spot as the so called unexplained image.Either side is just a brick wall.The doors behind are the only way on to the stairs

Was the image on the photos of you your dad and your brothers picture as well.

be interesting to see those m8.

do you have any higher res pics at all?

Yes, would it be possible to see any other pics of the same spot without the unexplained image? :)

Was the image on the photos of you your dad and your brothers picture as well.
There's nothing on the other photo's, just us standing there.Thats also the best quality pic i've got.

Yes, would it be possible to see any other pics of the same spot without the unexplained image? :)

Evastar has a good point can you post any other pictures so we can see them . Talking about plant pots before Rudd36 are you sure that wasnt v14 you was describing.

i saw an undead ghost lol..no shit.
Unexplainable ... read on ..

My mum and dad and Brother went to a halloween hypnotise show at a local labour club ( fancy dress) my brother went as dracula !
Anyway i was babysittin back at home , went bed about 11pm .
At 11:45pm exactly, something comin up the stairs woke me up ( i looked at the clock )
Coming up the stairs was my brother (in his dracula outfit still, i had landing light on for the kids and my door was open , i was sleeping facing the stairs, so it was VERY clear to see ) )
i said..."oi your back early "... no answer came back off him , so i just turned over went back to sleep .

Morning after i said to my bro..."why u back so early last night" ..
he said " we did not get in till gone 3am "
i said yer a lieing bastard i saw u on the stairs at 11.45 !
he said .."impossible I WAS chosen to be hyponotised at that time by the professional hypnotiser at the club , i was well under from 11:30 till 12 !!
he had me looking for my cock"

Think of that wot u will ...but its gods honest truth !!!
And NOT a dream ..it happened years ago , and i remember that night plain as day ! My brothers body NEVER left the club between 11:30 and 12

EDIT ..and yeah i believe spirits roam the earth , and life after death .
and i actually believe we have another life , which explains deja vu , if u think something happened before...it probably did !

Last edited:
Was the apparition carrying the box with the N3 hack?

I'm just saying is all.

:)

Evastar has a good point can you post any other pictures so we can see them . Talking about plant pots before Rudd36 are you sure that wasnt v14 you was describing.
Like i said earlier miggy that was the only one with anything untowards on it.I don't wanna put pics of me and the rest of the tribe on here tbh.But i'm fairly sure my brothers got just a blank picture of the stairs, so i'll try and get that off him and put that up.I'm glad he's not into DW or if he saw his picture on here he'd give me a right rollicking, especially as it's one of his wedding photo's lol!!

i saw an undead ghost lol..no shit.
Unexplainable ... read on ..

My mum and dad and Brother went to a halloween hypnotise show at a local labour club ( fancy dress) my brother went as dracula !
Anyway i was babysittin back at home , went bed about 11pm .
At 11:45pm exactly, something comin up the stairs woke me up ( i looked at the clock )
Coming up the stairs was my brother (in his dracula outfit still, i had landing light on for the kids and my door was open , i was sleeping facing the stairs, so it was VERY clear to see ) )
i said..."oi your back early "... no answer came back off him , so i just turned over went back to sleep .

Morning after i said to my bro..."why u back so early last night" ..
he said " we did not get in till gone 3am "
i said yer a lieing bastard i saw u on the stairs at 11.45 !
he said .."impossible I WAS chosen to be hyponotised at that time by the professional hypnotiser at the club , i was well under from 11:30 till 12 !!
he had me looking for my cock"

Think of that wot u will ...but its gods honest truth !!!
And NOT a dream ..it happened years ago , and i remember that night plain as day ! My brothers body NEVER left the club between 11:30 and 12

EDIT ..and yeah i believe spirits roam the earth , and life after death .
and i actually believe we have another life , which explains deja vu , if u think something happened before...it probably did !
what you saw was an OBE (out of body expereance)

Like i said earlier miggy that was the only one with anything untowards on it.I don't wanna put pics of me and the rest of the tribe on here tbh.But i'm fairly sure my brothers got just a blank picture of the stairs, so i'll try and get that off him and put that up.I'm glad he's not into DW or if he saw his picture on here he'd give me a right rollicking, especially as it's one of his wedding photo's lol!!

Just blank the faces out in pain of photoshop mate... The mods/admin might change the one you have already loaded on with a blanked out faces one...

:Clap:

How the hell did you know there were pines trees on that farm?
Good thing they were there, as we had loads of fire wood year round.

Lol, was just the poster from Friday the 13th mate... Glad you like it...

Last edited:

good point ruud36 I can see where you are going with this I will spare you the rollicking:proud:lol

dont knock it till youve seen it

the best laugh of the lot is all the non beleivers is when u are close to death or have a illness that can take you over i bet u all pray

your 100% right there mate,just like when people call the police they soon ring em when there in need dont they?

i have to totally disagree with people on mediums. Colin fry brings alot of piece to the living.My parents have been to see him in the local town hall,while they were there he asked a lady to stand up as he was being drawn to her,the lady in question knew my mum from being a small child growing up, colin started telling her how she actually died word for word and also knew the lady's actual nickname not her real name.it was 100% impossible for him to actually know what he did about the lady in question and about the way she actually died and also her nickname as she died over 40 years ago.

Now i know he charges a price for what he does and why should'nt he would'nt u if you could do it?? plus would it really matter the price he if could tell u things which no1 would know about family members and there actual passing?, if it was to ease the pain of missing loved ones and actually knowing there okay on the other side.

I know for one i would give everything i own for my mum just to have slight contact with her mother as she passed on a violent astma attack after a argument. This haunts her now and will till the day she dies.

Last edited:
i took some photo's
on crimbo day last year,but last nite i transfered them onto the pc last nite,
i was gobsmacked cos out of the photo's that was taken three off them
had orbs (ghosts)on them ive checked the detail of them and they are
orbs,me missis thought it might be a speck of dust on the lens but these orbs
are in different places on the pixs.

what do you think ???

Turn the flash off and see if you still see the circles. It's likely that the flash is bouncing off dust in the air causing those white random circles in your photo's.

It's quite common.

Back