ghosts ???

No harm to anyone and take no offence by this but why do people who have theories find it so hard to believe that those of us who dont believe in them are narrow minded and wont accept there may be some truth in your theories or ghost stories.

As far as I am concerned...there is no such thing as ghosts and until someone shows me a ghost then I will never believe in them. I don't care if scientists prove or disprove it...I want to see one.

I am not knocking or ridiculing anyone about their beliefs but please do not label people who dont believe in them narrow or closed minded...or are we not entitled to our opinion.

btw...Casper was a friendly ghost and doesn't count...:proud:

No harm to anyone and take no offence by this but why do people who have theories find it so hard to believe that those of us who dont believe in them are narrow minded and wont accept there may be some truth in your theories or ghost stories.

As far as I am concerned...there is no such thing as ghosts and until someone shows me a ghost then I will never believe in them. I don't care if scientists prove or disprove it...I want to see one.

I am not knocking or ridiculing anyone about their beliefs but please do not label people who dont believe in them narrow or closed minded...or are we not entitled to our opinion.

btw...Casper was a friendly ghost and doesn't count...:proud:

As far as I'm concerned your opinion here is very, very reasonable, gentlemanly, open minded and shows a healthy attitude, not a cynical one. Not labeling works both ways. Good stuff, cheers...

my friend says motherwell will win the spl next season.

c'mon eva ;)

your friend definitely believes in spirits.....

and i believe him too!

Sent from my pc cause typing was my idea

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I hate the way debates like this degenerate into slagging each other off, can we not just discuss things from different points of view without getting into rows and personal comments?

Spot on mate :Clap:

I've enjoyed this thread for the most part and tried to ignore 'certain' members who have being trying to shitbin it from page one.

I like the dedicated section on DK for this kind of stuff,its always interested me. Perhaps we could do something similar here?

No thanks.

(do I know you from somewhere? You seem very familiar for a recently joined member.)

Come on Nara spit it out, what have the spirit's(JD) been telling you now?

Apart from the tell, tell tit rhyme which springs to mind, why would you post that?

Last edited:
Previous experience with members like corinadeva, herbie and topdog1965. ;)

And have you had any sort of frightening or unpleasant personal experience with any member of DW, what I mean by frightening or unpleasant personal experience, i.e frightening physical abuse towards you and/or members of your family or damage to your property.
If could be a number of personal unpleasantries you don't wish to talk about.
And if it was that I would understand.

Or is it that you just don't get on with certain members who disagree with your views and/or don't like the same people as you.
This then enrages you to the point of blind anger, like a fascist dictator clenching his fist.
This then drives your rage to troll post's submitted by the very members you have failed to convert.

Take a chill pill Nara it's sunday our day of rest.

Spot on mate :Clap:

I've enjoyed this thread for the most part and tried to ignore 'certain' members who have being trying to shitbin it from page one.

I like the dedicated section on DK for this kind of stuff,its always interested me. Perhaps we could do something similar here?

that might be a good idea.

it would keep the ghost whisperers in their own wee world so to speak :)

(do I know you from somewhere? You seem very familiar for a recently joined member.)
My Gandaughter was pretending to be a ghost using a Brilliant white sheet, It had been washed in DAZ ;)

My Gandaughter was pretending to be a ghost using a Brilliant white sheet, It had been washed in DAZ ;)

Lol, say no more. ;)

And have you had any sort of frightening or unpleasant personal experience with any member of DW, what I mean by frightening or unpleasant personal experience, i.e frightening physical abuse towards you and/or members of your family or damage to your property.
If could be a number of personal unpleasantries you don't wish to talk about.
And if it was that I would understand.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

This is a photo taken at my brother's wedding in Feb this year.Have a look at the left hand side of the photo.Make of it what you will
View attachment 52930

Last edited:
Are you talking about the figure standing on the left? I assume there was nobody there?

At least that looks ghostly.

Anthropologists and psychologists understand that the brain is hardwired to try and make sense of an image, often comprehending the image as familiar.

Pareidolia is the scientific name for this phenomenon.

Although being a sarcastic prick, v14 stumbled upon this.

6414274577.jpg

Have a think. What makes your mind go from seeing a picture like ruud's and extrapolating the human looking image to be a young ghost who had a potato peeler jammed into his head in 1846, and is forced to haunt weddings forever unless someone pulls the weapon out.

Who can forget the image of Jesus on a piece of toast,glory be praise the lord, holy toast

The image is rather small but it looks like the boy like shape on the left may be part of the foliage which appears to be growing in front of the railing.

It's rather difficult to make anything out when the image is enlarged.

but holy f*ck! has no one else spotted the ghost behind the bride?

0760909293.jpg

The photo taken at my brother's wedding was taken at a castle in wales.Several people we're standing at the glass doorway immediatly behind the bride and groom when this picture was taken.Some peeps at the wedding who saw this photo said it was probably a reflection off the glass doors.There were no boy's in a brown suite and top hat at the wedding.But i'm as sceptical as the next person, all i know is we'll never really find out what or who it was.

This is a photo taken at my brother's wedding in Feb this year.Have a look at the left hand side of the photo.Make of it what you will
View attachment 52930

This is what we are looking for at last somebody serious.A very interesting picture there ruud36. Was there a statue at the side of them or nothing.great post.:Clap:

Back