ghosts ???

No I haven't? Ummm, yes I have - how's that for an argument? Geez mate, get off your ego before you fall off...

I agree that orb spotting is futile as evidence becasue they are more than likely dust... Pure arrogance on display there V14, you're well out of order mate - how can you have a ressonable debate with someone so arrogant and close minded - answer - you can't.

well how about a blowjob then ;)

you've seen **** all paranormal m8 and if thats arrogant of me too fookin bad.

get a grip of yourself man.

I hate the way debates like this degenerate into slagging each other off, can we not just discuss things from different points of view without getting into rows and personal comments?

As i was saying i can see auras sometimes, mostly if i'm doing reiki or other energy work or have been doing a lot of mediation, so maybe its something to do with your vibrationary level.

You agree with that right nara, that everything vibrates in and out of existence and nothing is really solid like we think, when you get down to a molecular level?

So to take that train of thought a bit further, what if when we eat properly e.g. fruit and veg and stuff that's good for you (not sure whether to include the bucky in that, it says its good for you on the bottle ;) ) and exercise and look after our bodies properly and do meditation, do we raise our vibrationary level and maybe enable ourselves to see things on a higher frequency?

You're taking it too personally now Hoppy, was trying to have a laugh with you at the end there. Most things I am saying here are going in one ear and out the other, it's a common theme, which is why I have to recognise it as a waste of energy.

Just becasue you didn't see much when you were ill doesn't mean that no one else did... Also like to tell you that all the theories about chemicals in the brain are rubbish becasue cardiac arrest means dead, as in, no brain and no heart functions, dead, which means that an NDE is evidence of consciousness living on after the body is totally dead. Look up NDE Org on google and read people accounts on there, there are thousands mate... thousands... all different but with very common themes. Look them up on youtube... look up athiests who had an NDE on youtube... lots and lots of stuff out there.

If your outlook is of a cynical nature though then we all just have to agree to disagree. Myself and others on here have experienced things which are of a paranormal nature, and no matter how sarky anyone wants to get on here, they can never touch that... And we just have to let you get on with the cynacism in your minds calling us liars, mumbo jumbos, fantasists or whatever other insult and slice of negetivity mate...

Just another day in the life of someone who wants to seek out more about the meaning of life... Just another day mate thats all...

Made this for fudgie, hope you can have a laugh at it too!!

Why do a bother!!!
Its not in one ear and out the other,,a just think speaking from experience of being dead at one point in ma life am in a better position to comment on what really happened not what a think is in the afterlife.

The chemical reaction in the brain is a fookin fact that was explained to my mother by a professor but a guess he is wrong aswell.

Its funny that when you question something with your lot then you are all of a sudden a cynic or you are negative!!
Are you people really that fookin arrogant that you expect us to take your word for it without question,,sounds like religion to me.
Do as we say or be cast into the pit of cynics..

A wouldn't dare be that arrogant with no facts or evidence and then you wonder why people think you are crank cases.

You are right about one thing,,i am taking this a bit too serious now and frankly your argument is looking pretty pathetic..

What a pile of shite....

well how about a blowjob then ;)

you've seen **** all paranormal m8 and if thats arrogant of me too fookin bad.

get a grip of yourself man.

Lol, I have, and you can't touch it mate, does that frustrate you? You've shown yourself up with that attitute, sure it raised a few sniggers here and there and that might make you feel big and cleaver, but to anyone with more than 2 braincells to rub together, you look like a total fool. Take a bigger man to admit it and say sorry and admit you're in the wrong - guess you aren't that man!

Lol, I have, and you can't touch it mate, does that frustrate you? You've shown yourself up with that attitute, sure it raised a few sniggers here and there and that might make you feel big and cleaver, but to anyone with more than 2 braincells to rub together, you look like a total fool. Take a bigger man to admit it and say sorry and admit you're in the wrong - guess you aren't that man!

it really is frustrating, you're right.

it's frustrating that in this day and age there are still people in this world who are prepared to believe in superstition and fairies.

but then you are clearly very intelligent so i guess if you say it it must be true?

Your obviously a very special person.

give god my regards the next time he's asking you for advice.

The chemical reaction in the brain is a fookin fact that was explained to my mother by a professor but a guess he is wrong aswell.

I've had this exact same argument with you before mate, lol... The exact same argument...

Science wasn't invented in the 1960's you know, it's a progressive thing. 30 years ago? What the proff explained to your mother was a theory mate... there are about 7 official theories on NDE - not a 1 explaination, but theories... The medical industry has lots and lots of convienient theories to pass around, you see, it sounds a lot better than saying, well, we're not really sure what it is, we can only guess!?!?! Because people put alllllll their blind faith into science, think it has stopped still becasue it knows everyyyyything there is to know about everything.

Look mate, can't you see I am saying you would know this if you had an interest in it and had put some time into researching it, but you ain't, you have had your experience, believed every word some proff with a degree told your ma 30 years ago, like he is God, and that's it, case clossed!!!

I stand corrected nara, this is a direct quote from your first link: Kirlian photography is often confused with aura photography. Although the similarities are obvious, they are two very different techniques. In aura photography there is no voltage and no direct contact with the photographic plate.

Anyway what interests me is what some people can see that others can't. It's like dogs can hear sounds that are outside the normal human frequency, and i'm sure other animals can see things that we can't as well.

This might be going a bit off topic, but did you hear of this before? Just shows what our brains are capable of when we put our minds to using them in different ways. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobuBc2GO0o[/ame]

I don't want to get into a slanging match here because we have different views on things. I just like to be able to discuss things that i find interesting, and for people to respect my point of view the same way that i respect that they are entitled to have one as well. :)

Last edited:
it really is frustrating, you're right.

it's frustrating that in this day and age there are still people in this world who are prepared to believe in superstition and fairies.

but then you are clearly very intelligent so i guess if you say it it must be true?

Your obviously a very special person.

give god my regards the next time he's asking you for advice.

You're making up views that you think I have about myself now mate, like, I think I'm special? You might as well go and have argument with yourself in the mirror if you are going to do that... I came from the same place you and everyone else did, in my eyes that doesn't make me better than you, or you than I.

You're making up views that you think I have about myself now mate, like, I think I'm special? You might as well go and have argument with yourself in the mirror if you are going to do that... I came from the same place you and everyone else did, in my eyes that doesn't make me better than you, or you than I.

no you mis read.

I said you are obviously a special person. People of your greatness seldom consider themselves to be great.

I think you are special. Very special. It's obvious.

god bless you.

;)

no you mis read.

I said you are obviously a special person. People of your greatness seldom consider themselves to be great.

I think you are special. Very special. It's obvious.

god bless you.

;)

Your whole contribution to this thread has been one of temerity and total unproductivity; why am I not surprised?, good luck mate ;)

you started it ;)

woooooooooohhhhhh

Started what... having an opinion that challenges yours? Have a day off mate, you're typing faster than your brain can cope with.

I've had this exact same argument with you before mate, lol... The exact same argument...

Science wasn't invented in the 1960's you know, it's a progressive thing. 30 years ago? What the proff explained to your mother was a theory mate... there are about 7 official theories on NDE - not a 1 explaination, but theories... The medical industry has lots and lots of convienient theories to pass around, you see, it sounds a lot better than saying, well, we're not really sure what it is, we can only guess!?!?! Because people put alllllll their blind faith into science, think it has stopped still becasue it knows everyyyyything there is to know about everything.

Look mate, can't you see I am saying you would know this if you had an interest in it and had put some time into researching it, but you ain't, you have had your experience, believed every word some proff with a degree told your ma 30 years ago, like he is God, and that's it, case clossed!!!

Give me creditable science any day of the week as its broken down more boundaries and answered more questions than any of the so called psychics.

Scientists doubt there own doubts and every theory is questioned in the extreme and proof and facts are provided and then a conclusion is reached.

Do you think the big bang theory was an easy one to proove?
Not only did it require much research but it also meant going against Einstein who didnt believe in it.
It would have been easy to go with the flow but questions had to be answered and it split the scientific community right down the middle.

Creditable science questions everything and has no loyalty whatsoever to hocus pocus shite or ego maniacs who love the sound of their own voice.
It will allow a theory to exist for some time and it equally allows that theory to be challenged.
The reason your lot doesnt like science is because you have no credibility, facts or proof and you simply hate the fact that you can't back up what you say.
Years ago that crap had meaning as we didn't know any better but as science and technology has progressed its banished you all into little groups that still want to shout about it, the problem is only a few are listening and the rest of us have moved on..

Do you think the big bang theory was an easy one to proove?
Not only did it require much research but it also meant going against Einstein who didnt believe in it.
It would have been easy to go with the flow but questions had to be answered and it split the scientific community right down the middle.

The question of existance, why anything exists (the Big Bang theory), has never been proven mate. There is not one scientist on the planet who can explain it, or even put forward a theory. The best they can do is label it 'The Big Bang'. What is the big bang? who made the big bang? what was there before the big bang?

Even Richard Dawkins stumbles on that one and states that our existance is probably down to a 'designer' - but the thing is, he has a problem with calling that designer, God!

Creditable science questions everything and has no loyalty whatsoever to hocus pocus shite or ego maniacs who love the sound of their own voice.
It will allow a theory to exist for some time and it equally allows that theory to be challenged.

No offence intended mate, but you have a really naive view on science. The industry is worth billions and billions of dolars mate, and where there is money like that to be made, there is corruption. Did you know scientists who have a view about creationism in the past have been kicked out of the scientific community and ostracised? Loyalty, unbiased opinions? You won't find a group of people more egostistical and who love the sounds of their own voices than scientists mate.

It's actually the job of science to prove absolutly that something isn't so rather than it is... Did you know that?

The reason your lot doesnt like science is because you have no credibility, facts or proof and you simply hate the fact that you can't back up what you say.

Our lot? lol... See, there science goes again, has to group everything and then slap a label on it. You have this stereotype in your head about anyone who has a belief in anything remotely paranormal, and you run with it. I love science mate, obviously I like it a lot more than you do! I think quantum physics is fasinating.

Years ago that crap had meaning as we didn't know any better but as science and technology has progressed its banished you all into little groups that still want to shout about it, the problem is only a few are listening and the rest of us have moved on..

Crap? Seriously, your name calling is just pure frustration on your part not being able to articulate your views absolutly without there being any room for me or anyone else to debate back, loss of control mate, but that control isn't there becasue it doesn't exist... And that is why this very debate STILL rumbles on amongst some of the greatest scientists on the planet.

If either side was proven absolutly, there would be no debate... So you're just gonna have to live with that or live in your bubble where you are always right...

Last edited:
The question of existance, why anything exists (the Big Bang theory), has never been proven mate. There is not one scientist on the planet who can explain it, or even put forward a theory. The best they can do is label it 'The Big Bang'. What is the big bang? who made the big bang? what was there before the big bang?

Even Richard Dawkins stumbles on that one and states that our existance is probably down to a 'designer' - but the thing is, he has a problem with calling that designer, God!

No offence intended mate, but you have a really naive view on science. The industry is worth billions and billions of dolars mate, and where there is money like that to be made, there is corruption. Did you know scientists who have a view about creationism in the past have been kicked out of the scientific community and ostracised? Loyalty, unbiased opinions? You won't find a group of people more egostistical and who love the sounds of their own voices than scientists mate.

It's actually the job of science to prove absolutly that something isn't so rather than it is... Did you know that?

Our lot? lol... See, there science goes again, has to group everything and then slap a label on it. You have this stereotype in your head about anyone who has a belief in anything remotely paranormal, and you run with it. I love science mate, obviously I like it a lot more than you do! I think quantum physics is fasinating.

Crap? Seriously, your name calling is just pure frustration on your part not being able to articulate your views absolutly without there being any room for me or anyone else to debate back, loss of control mate, but that control isn't there becasue it doesn't exist... And that is why this very debate STILL rumbles on amongst some of the greatest scientists on the planet.

If either side was proven absolutly, there would be no debate... So you're just gonna have to live with that or live in your bubble where you are always right...

Ok a give up,, your right and am wrong.
Hallelujah ave seen the light,,now where is that mocker V14, he is need of a good preaching..

Was it something like this hoppy? ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM]YouTube - James Brown- blues brothers[/ame]

Hallelujah ave seen the light,,now where is that mocker V14, he is need of a good preaching..

it's ok m8, i'm here.

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

You're not half bad at a debate mate, lol. Good job I don't see it as a sport or you'd be my golfing partner every day. Had a few monumental ding dongs with you now, but we'll just keep it to a few. Like a heavyweight boxer, you only have a few wars in you, lol... :Clap:

Back