FireStick Sale

rutters

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Just saw that Amazon are selling the 4k version for £23 tomorrow (prime) and having been off the scene for quite some time wondering how to go about getting the good stuff.

Does anyone know of a good guide please?

Thanks for the reply.

Rather than IPTV sub I meant setting up Kodi.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying.
Is there a tutorial for side-loading?
And could you link to the apk's please?

I love Kodi with The Crew Addon, Real Debrid.

Show me what episodes are next, it just works for me

Thanks for replying.
Is there a tutorial for side-loading?
And could you link to the apk's please?

All the apk you need too sideload are HERE.
There are many ways to install things to a firestick I personally like to use the pc and flakieadb. some people like to use downloader and websites, some like to use their phone and apps2fire apk from the google store. The first thing to do is get downloader using the firestick search, it's a free browser. HERE is a guide.

All the apk you need too sideload are HERE.
There are many ways to install things to a firestick I personally like to use the pc and flakieadb. some people like to use downloader and websites, some like to use their phone and apps2fire apk from the google store. The first thing to do is get downloader using the firestick search, it's a free browser. HERE is a guide.
Good advice, plenty more apk elsewhere though.

Have not used a Firestick for several years now but does Kodi not use up to much memory on a Firestick.
Anyway for me Real debrid account and Syncler app are hard to beat lots of 4k content but they are not free which is the only downside tbh. It works out £42 for the year.

Have not used a Firestick for several years now but does Kodi not use up to much memory on a Firestick.
Anyway for me Real debrid account and Syncler app are hard to beat lots of 4k content but they are not free which is the only downside tbh. It works out £42 for the year.
I use cinema pro hd with premiumize 4 k torrents/ cached torrents, cheap as chips

I use cinema pro hd with premiumize 4 k torrents/ cached torrents, cheap as chips

How much and can you add your own torrents to premiumize and can use Trakt with cinema pro hd.

Just be looking at a premiumize account and the price is €69.99 for the year.
How much are you paying.

Back