does anyone use the mission usb cable on there firestick

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
as above , as just wondering if any problems , i purchased one of the e site , plugged in worked fine for few days , then stick kept going on and off but staying on whatever i was trying to do , then noticed on the cable that there was one of the leds flashing , then after few more days firestick was saying no signal , tried getting in contact with seller but no reply , stick works fine with normal usb cable , cant return it as return window closed , charged it up fully via pc plugged in was fine for a day , next day was back to a led flashing

Mines working fine with no problems

Sounds like the battery is falling? Can you not take it apart and see what battery is inside and replace

Mines powered by USB into tv slot
They have an internal circuit to boost the power from the usb slot. Uses a battery to store excess current which it releases as and when necessary.
I think it uses a 3.6v battery @2000ma

well woke up this morn , light still flashing but tv showing no signal , so not quite sure what happening , unplugged cable plugged back in again still nothing , as if no power , even though two solid lights on cable

I didn't, just plugged it in and it worked, this is mine
1682410387045.png

yes thats the same as mine , was ok for couple weeks then started playing up , have ordered another just in case , works fine on just normal usb to micro cable into usb slot on tv , just when the mission is plugged in so obv the hdmi and stick and slot are fine , am begining to wonder if the cable dont like the hdmi switcher

I have used different cables and take it on hols so if smart TV job done, try different cable or another USB slot, maybe tv power is not enough.

the stick is working fine at the moment with a normal usb to micro usb lead plugged into tv socket , just plays up when mission cable is plugged in

new cable arrived yestrday , plugged it in , as expected two lights on to show it is charging , checked this morn , one light on to say fully charged , so seems like the first one could be faulty , will see how goes over next few days , hopefully it sorted now

after taking off the blue plastic this what the batt is and wired . not sure if it soldered or not 20230428_103827.jpg20230428_104711.jpg20230428_104726.jpg

Back