FireStick Sale

The problem is that I would have to start from scratch, the watched history and showing next up from that history is not there from the trakt data, I sure it will generate it as you use it, but the Kodi addons just import it from day 1

Once you log into your Trakt account on Syncler it imports all the details of your Trakt account so you would have everything updated. Also on the Syncler to watch list it removes the most recent season when you have watched it and when a new season is available it automatically puts it back in your to watch list. I used to use Kodi but I much prefer Syncler now.

Last edited:
But I have nothing in the watch list, I dont use it. The way I work is I watch a show it puts it in progress for the next episode, as I watch other shows / episodes those shows (or newly released episodes of shows that I have watched the last latest episode) go to the top pushing other unwatched shows down in the list.

Its maintenance free and set up free

But I have nothing in the watch list, I dont use it. The way I work is I watch a show it puts it in progress for the next episode, as I watch other shows / episodes those shows (or newly released episodes of shows that I have watched the last latest episode) go to the top pushing other unwatched shows down in the list.

Its maintenance free and set up free

It does the same in Syncler but you pay a the sub for the app. The layout in Syncler is great tbh. No going back and forth through menu’s but you would have to try to to make your own mind up. The search menu has voice recognition if your device and remote supports it.
I much prefer it to anything I have used and I have tried many other apk’s and Kodi add on’s. It has Dolby pass through like Kodi using the built in exo media player.
I do really like the feature that I can watch my own torrents that I have added to my real debrid account also within Syncler tbh.

If I am using torrents its for something I want to keep, then they go on my plex server

If I am using torrents its for something I want to keep, then they go on my plex server

You can keep torrents on your real debrid account until you delete or the torrent is no longer available.
You get 2tb of storage on real debrid. I used to have to use the real debrid app to access my torrents but I can now access them through Syncler. I just think the layout of Syncler and how easy it is to use is what I really like about it. Also accessing it on multiple devices if you want to. Personally choice at the end of the day.

Stick arrived so here's the first (probs not the last) daft question.

It's asked me to log-in with my amazon account. Do I just make something up?

thx

Stick arrived so here's the first (probs not the last) daft question.

It's asked me to log-in with my amazon account. Do I just make something up?

thx
Make one up on Amazon if you don't have an account with them already
You'll need email/address and name
I just make one up, fake name and Google an address

Then you use the amazon login details to login on the firestick

I use this site to generate names, email addresses and even credit card details for Amazon accounts when setting KODI up on people's Firesticks if they don't have an account.

Amazon accepts the crdit card but don't try and buy anything with it :oops:

Fake name

Unless you are setting it up for someone else no reason why not to make a real account

I've made up a new account so that my bank details aren't attached

Back