FireStick Sale

Just be looking at a premiumize account and the price is €69.99 for the year.
How much are you paying.
Stick to Rd and Syncler, I have Prem/CHD its pants, nowhere as good as RD/Syncler

Thanks for all the replies.
Haven't been here for a while but I do remember how helpful people were.

I'll order a firestick and get cracking.

do any of them have a button you can press that will show your next available episodes according to what you have watched?

What are you using Joe I will have a look, but to be homest what I have works for me

had a look can get my lists, but thats it no progress of where i am with all shows on lists or not

Last edited:
What are you using Joe I will have a look, but to be homest what I have works for me

Once your Trakt is logged in on Syncler it monitors all you have watched and to watch tv shows and movies. A full history of what you have seen.
You can add programs and movies you would like to watch. You have a watch list and a history list. In fact I wouldn’t be with out and have not see another app like. I can add torrents to my Real debrid account which are mainly sport for me like boxing and UFC events and watch them through Syncler. I think there a a few YouTube vids that show you what it is capable of.

Once your Trakt is logged in on Syncler it monitors all you have watched and to watch tv shows and movies. A full history of what you have seen.
You can add programs and movies you would like to watch. You have a watch list and a history list. In fact I wouldn’t be with out and have not see another app like. I can add torrents to my Real debrid account which are mainly sport for me like boxing and UFC events and watch them through Syncler. I think there a a few YouTube vids that show you what it is capable of.
The problem is that I would have to start from scratch, the watched history and showing next up from that history is not there from the trakt data, I sure it will generate it as you use it, but the Kodi addons just import it from day 1

Back