Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i have grasped it m8 and yes ive read the post.

Right let me put it this way...

I reverse into my neighbours car....They come out of their house to look at damage and I give them a mouth full of abuse calling them "Paki twats" etc etc

Is this acceptable?

If it isn't acceptable then why is it OK for them to call me a "white twat" etc

Rules for 1 race and rules for another it seems

I am not disagreeing with you pootas, but one thing occurs to me.

Why, after the car incident would she tell you to go back where you came from, if it is reasonable to assume that you are a native of this country, as were your recent ancestors also?

It just seems like an illogical slur for her to make.

She does sound mad. CCTV and diary keeping ftw!

Mate do you live in Balamory?

Seriously I have never ever heard of a Police Force working like that...I'm just gonna get a few CCTV cameras installed and let them carry on...Once it's recorded I'll be off to the rozzers with it...

Pointless me trying it any other way as without solid evidence I'm presumed racist when an "ethnic minority" is involved...

Guess i must do
Cos a neighbour has done exactly what i said
With the asiains accross the road from me
Now when their neighbours kick off
Along comes the nice female very young CSO
And she always has an ethnic proper cop with her or shes alone
Its happened a few times now
And they aint being believed any more as she has spoken to the neighbour too
Maybe just to get a better picture i dont know why
As for you CCTV idea how is it gonna prove your not a racist
THERES NO SOUND SO ANYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN SAID!!!
As I said before that is the job of the blue bibbed plods
who accually walk the beats.
Only other explaination could be
because i live on the edge of the red light area here

I am not disagreeing with you pootas, but one thing occurs to me.

Why, after the car incident would she tell you to go back where you came from, if it is reasonable to assume that you are a native of this country, as were your recent ancestors also?

It just seems like an illogical slur for her to make.

She does sound mad. CCTV and diary keeping ftw!

This refers to the fact she has lived in the street longer than I have lol

I've seen some nice CCTV with audio system...Might be my next purchase...

Just had a check for you
This is the sort of thing that they were brought in for
Check here

What is a PCSO?

And as i said
Get them on side
And you wont have the real cops turning up
Its a lot cheaper that the CCTV idea

beat the shit out of the neighbour put a knife in their hand for the prints, then stab yourself in the top of the arm, itll hurt but itll heal

say the neighbour screamed 'ill kill you you white c**t' before attacking you with a knife

problem neighbour solved

Playing the race card is an act of desperation and usually a last resort. It's like a get out of jail card that can be used to good effect as no one wants to be labelled a racist so they will usually back off.

I'm surprised that your neighbour would use this term in jest. Once comments like these are made there is a fair chance that communications have broken down irretrievably.

I would go on the offensive if I were you and make sure that you document everything that has gone on so far. Inform your insurance company about the accident and also make sure that it has been reported to the police.

Do consider patching it up with your neighbours as you do have to live together, but at the same time remember that some people are just beyond friendship.

beat the shit out of the neighbour put a knife in their hand for the prints, then stab yourself in the top of the arm, itll hurt but itll heal

say the neighbour screamed 'ill kill you you white c**t' before attacking you with a knife

problem neighbour solved

:roflmao:
Just in case get someone to be a witness to it all familly will do
At least my solution is legal and playing em at there own game

Real cctv would perhaps be a waste of money pootas.
I watched a programme last night where an Asian shopkeeper had installed a bank of them round the outside of his shop at a cost of 5 grand.

Incident 1: hooded thief snatches a stack of phone cards and runs to his car which is also caught on tape......no arrest has been made.

Incident 2: his car windows are smashed and a molotov chucked inside. Two guys clearly seen on cctv doing it and checking the place out beforehand......no arrest has been made.

Incident 3: a gang of youths trash the shopkeepers' sons' car and are clearly seen and again no arrest has been made.

Perhaps as suggested a dummy one may act as a deterrent

Right let me put it this way...

I reverse into my neighbours car....They come out of their house to look at damage and I give them a mouth full of abuse calling them "Paki twats" etc etc

Is this acceptable?

That's perfectly acceptable my friend, but then again i'm racist

That's perfectly acceptable my friend, but then again i'm racist

at least your honest :)

im really annoyed to read this thread i get so angry with situations like this! i really hope it gets resolved soon

This refers to the fact she has lived in the street longer than I have lol

Ta. Makes perfect sense.

I've seen some nice CCTV with audio system...Might be my next purchase...

Do it, honestly. It sounds as this is going to get worse before it gets better.
The police will piss about. Get some hard evidence that she is a mad whore.

Remember also, a running diary of events is an affidavit.

That is a shit place to be mate - feel for you, it gets harder and harder to laugh off dosent it.
The house next door to me is up for sale and I was gutted to see an extermely large asian family (16 people) checking it out, it is a 3 bed house! I just cant under stand the logistics of so many people living in such a small space, is this the norm in the asian community or do all the family check out the houses when a member of their family is looking to buy?
When we rented a flat the flat above had a family in that was active 24 hours a day - you could hear little kids running and stamping around at 4am. seemed like a timeshare thing. Always went up there to complain and never got anywhere.

That is a shit place to be mate - feel for you, it gets harder and harder to laugh off dosent it.
The house next door to me is up for sale and I was gutted to see an extermely large asian family (16 people) checking it out, it is a 3 bed house! I just cant under stand the logistics of so many people living in such a small space, is this the norm in the asian community or do all the family check out the houses when a member of their family is looking to buy?
When we rented a flat the flat above had a family in that was active 24 hours a day - you could hear little kids running and stamping around at 4am. seemed like a timeshare thing. Always went up there to complain and never got anywhere.

16 in a 3 bed is a lot mate lol... i think it is quite common in the asian community for the extended family to check out potential houses.

You dont have to be a different race to be a shit neighbour so dont confuse the issues. The fact that they are of a different race is incidental and not worth mentioning imv. You could have just had a rant about nuisence neighbours tbh.

have to agree there m8 . we all call people one thing or another . ie ginger fat and so on .. people call people names on the first thing they see ..

l remember hearing John Fashanu (footballer black) said he was watching a football match with 3 friends and a black footballer miss kicked the ball and his white m8 shouted( "u black c**t") he turned to his m8 and said wot do u think your saying and m8 said if he was ginger l would of called him a ginger c**t ..

there a funny line on these things if u get me .....

he said he forgave him because his understood ..

then there's gorilla noises and then u have gone over the line by a thousand mile ( worst part of football that )

Get a dictaphone to record all contact with them and then you can prove them wrong

Speaking to my mates about this I've had a huge range of responses from:

1. Record everything and go to police

through to

2. Hack their wireless and order a shed load of fertilisers and some Al Jazeera DVD's lol

The way I see it is police don't want to know unless Im the minority SO I have to deal with it myself but in a intelligent way...Personally I think a bit of summary justice is in order...If they wanna disturb me my mate had got a huuuuge fook off set of Bose speakers I could link up and point at their walls lol

as i said in an earlier post... torch their house.

when i was 14 i got punched in the face from a full grown large asian man for falling out with his 10 yr old son! ...breaking my nose in the progress, .. he got a £250 fine for using the race card route!

hope you get these neighbours sorted!!!

I would advise not comitting arson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back