eBay Question

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these type of threads.. read every single post with deep thought and anxiousness of the outcome..

Then to find out the OP hasn't posted the outcome.. t***...

BAN HIM!!

I like these type of threads.. read every single post with deep thought and anxiousness of the outcome..

Then to find out the OP hasn't posted the outcome.. t***...

BAN HIM!!

@K I love your care and consideration for the guy ! :roflmao:

But I know what you mean, well @mas123 what fecking happened !!!!

Sorry guys! Right, I've received nothing. Guy was a bloody scammer! I opened a eBay case against him, no response from him at all. So on Friday I escalated this to eBay customer services. They will review the case and hopefully get my money back! I should find out Mon / Tues. The whole things been a massive nightmare tbh. Anyway, will let you know what happens...

Don't see why it takes eBay so long to review it should be pretty obvious! Hope you get the money ASAP mate

Sorry guys! Right, I've received nothing. Guy was a bloody scammer! I opened a eBay case against him, no response from him at all. So on Friday I escalated this to eBay customer services. They will review the case and hopefully get my money back! I should find out Mon / Tues. The whole things been a massive nightmare tbh. Anyway, will let you know what happens...

Good luck mate but you will get your money back no probs. Shit when that happens but that's what buyer protection is for.

I'm haveing some ebay issues I boght a tv in jan of this year it broke after 9 month I called lg who said its under warranty and they fixed got it back and same problem (just for a min then all was good), last week same problem call lg again they said its out of warranty by 2 weeks, this is my problem lg said they won't fix it under warranty as the tv was made in oct 2012 (1 year 9 days) untill I prove I bought it in jan I sent them the paypal invoice but they want the vat invoice, contacted ebay seller and he says its under his warranty but can't find the old listing for the tv or me but I have the invoice emails from ebay, paypal and delivery I'm not sure were I stand on this

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Its happend to me a couple times you will get you money back from paypal might take some time but you have protection on all items you pay for with paypal

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Fortunately it is not like it was 10-12 years ago and you should get your money back, I remember paying £180 for an item back then which never arrived and the only advice I got was contact the police and when I done that the police weren't interested because they considered it a civil matter. @mas123 so despite all of the advice and opinion voiced on the thread it just goes to show that gut instincts are often right, so I think it should be a sorry from us all for doubting your instinct.

Have you contacted a dw moderator.. they might be able to sort something out or at least ban him from digitalworldz

Hopefully it will be sorted.. as a personal rule for myself, i dont spend more than £50 on ebay.. amazon is where i reside nowadays!

good luck

Have you contacted a dw moderator.. they might be able to sort something out or at least ban him from digitalworldz

Hopefully it will be sorted.. as a personal rule for myself, i dont spend more than £50 on ebay.. amazon is where i reside nowadays!

good luck

Ban who lol. It was an ebay transaction not a dw trading section one. Keep up K :)

Fortunately it is not like it was 10-12 years ago and you should get your money back, I remember paying £180 for an item back then which never arrived and the only advice I got was contact the police and when I done that the police weren't interested because they considered it a civil matter. @mas123 so despite all of the advice and opinion voiced on the thread it just goes to show that gut instincts are often right, so I think it should be a sorry from us all for doubting your instinct.

Cheers mate! Just had a weird feeling about this from the start. Hopefully this will be sorted by tomorrow and I can actually buy a bloody laptop!

Be interesting to know who the seller is,

So it's been 2 working days now and I was supposed to have my decision from eBay today regarding the case. I go to check the case status and get this: "Unfortunately, we need a little more time to make a decision. Please expect an email from us soon.". What a joke. What exactly do they need to investigate!? It's been nearly 2 weeks and I still haven't got my money back. What a bunch of jokers!

Back