eBay Question

What a shoite thread !

You paid your money you take your chances, you paid with paypal so why the concern, lol not even 24 hours past, my god

Haha - someone create this thread to 'attract' me lol

On a serious note, on stuff like Apple be MOST careful to keep your deals TOTALLY within Fleabay/Paypal rules :)

What a shoite thread !

You paid your money you take your chances, you paid with paypal so why the concern, lol not even 24 hours past, my god

Some people are more anxious than others and he had an agreement with the seller broken, hence his concern bronto, ok yes it was all a bit premature but give the guy a break we are supposed to be a nice bunch here at dw :D

.... we are supposed to be a nice bunch here at dw :D

Who the fcuk told you that ;)

Seriously though anytime I buy anything on ebay, once paid for, the seller always goes stum,

All fecking chat beforehand if I have any questions but once paid for, nadda nothing

Fecking barsteward sellers :)

On a side note, how do I stop getting PM's every time I'm quoted!?
lol...i was wondering that too.nice,,back to tpic..youll be fine mate..you got paypal protection, so no problems there...shud have it today,

Some people are more anxious than others and he had an agreement with the seller broken, hence his concern bronto, ok yes it was all a bit premature but give the guy a break we are supposed to be a nice bunch here at dw :D

Yes I understand that people get anxious @jamesBoyjim and fair point, to be honest I wasn't really having a pop at mas, but just don't understand the need to be that anxious that quick ! lol the seller hardly had time to lick the stamp pmsl :)

@mas123 Any update ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I understand that people get anxious @jamesBoyjim and fair point, to be honest I wasn't really having a pop at mas, but just don't understand the need to be that anxious that quick ! lol the seller hardly had time to lick the stamp pmsl :)

@mas123 Any update ?

Fair enough mate. I see what you mean now :)

@mas123 Any update ?

No word from him today at all, so just messaged him asking him to confirm item was dispatched today.

@mas123 Any update ?

Fecker spat beer over lappy there pmsl

He's just now replied saying item had been dispatched but he cant provide tracking number till he gets home. Hmm...

No offence, but Ebay trading needs a degree of mutual trust. I really don't think you're cut out for it.

No offence, but Ebay trading needs a degree of mutual trust. I really don't think you're cut out for it.

Haha. I've been using eBay since the age of 13 both as a buyer and seller. Even had a little business going at one point. I know how it works. All I expect is good communication from the seller. When you've handed over a grand of your hard earned cash, I don't think that's too much to ask for!

Looks like you may have to sit it out for delivery date mentioned in ebay then mate if he's not providing any tracking no. Has he said he's got no tracking number or has he said he will get one?
If he can't provide a tracking number then I would be concerned cos if it was me sending something for a grand then I would make sure it was tracked without question.

Looks like you may have to sit it out for delivery date mentioned in ebay then mate if he's not providing any tracking no. Has he said he's got no tracking number or has he said he will get one?
If he can't provide a tracking number then I would be concerned cos if it was me sending something for a grand then I would make sure it was tracked without question.

Well he's said he's sent it RM 1st Class Recorded Delivery. Just got a message back from him saying sorry he didn't send tracking no. He's at work and will phone the wife to get it.

TBH feel like I'm being stalled. Let's see what happens...

Well at least you'll probably know tomorrow or definetly before the weekend if it has indeed been sent recorded delivery.
Sounds plausible what he's saying.

1st class recorded is a waste of time as it isn't insured for much. For about a quid extra he should have sent it special delivery which has a higher insurance value. Either way it should arrive next day so if he said he sent it the other day he's lying.

If you don't, post the item link, just to satisfy my cynical, suspicious nature :)

Back