Sensible Topic Ebay buyer wants to cancel, but has just paid ??

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Just checking my emails and i sold an item last night at 23.20.

At 23.59 i get this message -

Hi there,
I dont quite understand what has happened as it is late and I'm tired but I was looking at this item and my ebay now tells me I have to buy it and pay for it.
I never agreed to purchasing this item and it wont let me cancel buying this item.
Please can you cancel my bid as I never agreed to buy this?
Thank you.

Then today i get paid in full via Paypal at 11.23.....

I have tried messaging the person (has one feedback.!!!!) But i am getting no reply?

Do i just post it with proof sig??

Cheers

Well all's good i think, don't trust the buyer though, just received this...lol

Hi again,
I've continued my research this morning with purchasing a dremel and have gone ahead and bought this one your selling!
Kind Regards

Ebay seems to be attracting them at the mo, I've had several non-buyers lately, major PITA. I usually list stuff on special offer (£1 max) days but if you make a second-chance offer to the next-best bidder it doesn't qualify.

Personally, would just refund the purchase, keep copy of the email in case eBay want to know why

ok buying on Ebay but selling is a pain , too many scammers which Is sad really

someone tried it on with me a couple of weeks ago i bid and won the item but in the box was something totally different ,he'd obviously upgraded to the newer model and thrown the old ones in the box, i told him i'd be returning them and wanted a refund , ten minutes later he told me to keep them and refunded my money and thanked me for wasting his time the cheeky fecker.125041

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 12
i would go refund the money as @Steve mentioned.

I wouldnt risk the negative feedback.

ok buying on Ebay but selling is a pain , too many scammers which Is sad really
Yep, used to be good years ago but not so nowadays

Also used to find some good bargains but not now, a lot of the prices are not much cheaper than purchasing in a store and at least in store you hae 12 months guarantee whereas eBay the seller could disappear and you have nowhere to get money back

I don't use Ebay anymore.. the type of sellers on there remind me of Kirkolt council estate.. full of tramps..

I use Amazon and Aliexpress (Y)

As said, i would cancel and refund his money.,. not worth the risk..

Back