DW Lottery Topic

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok chaps I have been doing the lottery for a few years now, but over the last few months less and less members are playing alone, so I think its time to stop doing it, I will keep it on until Dec 28th that will be the last lottery, main reason is my eye sight getting worse getting hard for me to see the keyboard.

Sorry about this :(

Napster

Ok chaps I have been doing the lottery for a few years now, but over the last few months less and less members are playing alone, so I think its time to stop doing it, I will keep it on until Dec 28th that will be the last lottery, main reason is my eye sight getting worse getting hard for me to see the keyboard.

Sorry about this :(

Napster
No worries Napster, we have had a bit of fun doing it and thanks for taking the time out to set it up every week, very much appreciated pal

Nice one @Naspter much appreciated how long you have been running the Lotto m8 ;)

Napster sorry to hear about your eyesight Pal.
Thank you for your input regarding the lottery which I enjoyed, although I thought it was far better when we used to get DW cash to spend at the dw bookies which I enjoyed also as I love a bet. Unfortunately things move on and these are not available anymore.
Thanks again Pal

@Napster
such a shame as some of us try to get our numbers in every week, but can see it’s a big commitment and much appreciated that you have ran it for so long.
@shaun127 ah I so miss the DW Bookie section, never used as much as I should have but still miss it.

Happy to run with this if its easy to set up and my account will let me do this Napster?!!! try and keep the Lotto going,

Back