DW Fantasy Football League - 2009/2010

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
DIGITAL WORLD
FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE
Season 2009/2010

Hi peeps,

The new season is nearly upon us so it's time to enter your team for this seasons DW fantasy league?

If you want to join the DW league, sign up HERE and enter this code: 164440-43955 under "Join League" after you have picked your team and we'll see who is the champ at the end of the season.

The more the merrier?...........................:)

Scoring begins on 15th August.

PS: Can Admin/Mod change the thread title to 2009/2010 please? TIA

Re: DW Fantasy Football League - 2008/2009

It looks like another thrashing for me then LOL. Totally addicted to this.

Regards.

I'm in! Useless last year but hey, its the taking part!

:banana:the CHAMPIONS are in:banana:​

i'll pick the winning team later

do yas give up already?:Moon:

thanks Baaheeduk for gettin us up and runnin again

Entered this. Never done this before, so briefly whats involved?
Cheers,
Nick.

Entered this. Never done this before, so briefly whats involved?
Cheers,
Nick.

Have a quick look at the rules on the site Nick but basically you can change your team as much as you like until the first gameweek.

Then you are entitled to one transfer per week for free or take a 4 point hit per player if you change more than one player.

You can use one wild card to change your whole team during the season with no points deduction.

If you want to play a 4-3-3 formation just remove one midfielder and replace with a forward.

Your captain scores double points so choose wisely. Whats new this year is that you can choose an emergency captain based on form or value.

Hope this gets you going?

Good luck!

Have a quick look at the rules on the site Nick but basically you can change your team as much as you like until the first gameweek.

Then you are entitled to one transfer per week for free or take a 4 point hit per player if you change more than one player.

You can use one wild card to change your whole team during the season with no points deduction.

If you want to play a 4-3-3 formation just remove one midfielder and replace with a forward.

Your captain scores double points so choose wisely. Whats new this year is that you can choose an emergency captain based on form or value.

Hope this gets you going?

Good luck!

Thanks alot mate. I get the gist of it now. (Rep added)

Im in and on another hiding to nothing but hey ho it's the taking part that counts, aint that right you scousers...:Clap:

ive joined but im also passing this one on ive seen its across many forums, forum wars league, your the best here right? but are you the best across multi forums?

join code 199738-73242

bragging rights up for grabs.

pass it on across the forums you visit.

anyone interested in the weekly predictions "i know the score" game

on same site as dw fantasy league - so when u checkin your team (and if i'm still at the top ;)) you can enter score predictions for all premier matches

to join 'DW Predictions' :
find it under "games" - "mini leagues" - "join private mini league"
and enter code : FC260-XJQ

dw

anyone interested in the weekly predictions "i know the score" game

on same site as dw fantasy league - so when u checkin your team (and if i'm still at the top ;)) you can enter score predictions for all premier matches

to join 'DW Predictions' :
find it under "games" - "mini leagues" - "join private mini league"
and enter code : FC260-XJQ

dw

Yep! Done this last year although the numbers were low. It would be good if a few of us done this.

Nearly missed this post as i was on me jollys lol but im in now and signed up, good luck everyone(you'll need it ;))

Back