Dreambox DM800 HD

All these comments are making me order one too as I currently use TM1000 with a motorised dish.
But I had no luck finding the source only from what I've been reading, they are based in HK.
Anyone care to drop me a PM with their details please?

What ever you do, avoid dreambox-clones.

What ever you do, avoid dreambox-clones.

why? because they are the only ones offering warranty?

dreambox-clones.co.cc is the website mate.

dont listen to hatchet, he clearly has something against them. maybe he is a competitor is something.

let me tell you something, you buy direct from a manufacturer... they won't even want to know you once they have your money. i would rather pay the extra and have some on going support.

do as you please, but take a look at hatchet's posts... almost every single one has been against dreambox-clones... i wonder why.

That was the idea. But once I started reading posts on these forums, I thought they work just find without any problems?!

what i found funny was, the people that ordered from dreambox-clones.co.cc are happy... but the ones that didn't are having problems. it makes you wonder doesnt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the idea. But once I started reading posts on these forums, I thought they work just find without any problems?!

They are a dropshipper, they don't offer any warrenty, they will send your old box back to the original supplier.

Save yourself some money and find another supplier, not a dropshipper.

why? because they are the only ones offering warranty?

dreambox-clones.co.cc is the website mate.

dont listen to hatchet, he clearly has something against them. maybe he is a competitor is something.

let me tell you something, you buy direct from a manufacturer... they won't even want to know you once they have your money. i would rather pay the extra and have some on going support.

do as you please, but take a look at hatchet's posts... almost every single one has been against dreambox-clones... i wonder why.

Clear lies, i'm not a competitor.

Your 2nd point is also alot of balls, the original manufacturers will give you a warranty, its a pain in the arse sending the boxes back to china but it still is warranty.

All of my 600+ posts have been about dreambox-clones? LMAO.

I've been here for years now, long before you came, and i'll be here after you leave ;)

what i found funny was, the people that ordered from dreambox-clones.co.cc are happy... but the ones that didn't are having problems. it makes you wonder doesnt it.

What is find funny is you registered after tsj was banned.

I also find it funny 95% of your posts are in favour of dreambox-clones.

You've made your money, now move on.

They are a dropshipper, they don't offer any warrenty, they will send your old box back to the original supplier.

Save yourself some money and find another supplier, not a dropshipper.

Do you really think a chinese manufacturer is going to give you warranty once the 45 days is up? VERY VERY unlikely... I have purchased stuff before and it doesnt happen... but someone who is a regular buyer(dreambox-clones) from them is more likely to get warranty.

If you ever run into problems you will be on your own.... hatchet won't help you then. hatchet clearly has something against them which is why every post he has is a negative one.

Get your box from dreambox-clones to be on the safe side.

Clear lies, i'm not a competitor.

Your 2nd point is also alot of balls, the original manufacturers will give you a warranty, its a pain in the arse sending the boxes back to china but it still is warranty.

All of my 600+ posts have been about dreambox-clones? LMAO.

I've been here for years now, long before you came, and i'll be here after you leave ;)

They won't give you warranty, I have dealt with chinese manufacturers in the past.

Doesn't matter when you joined, what matters is what you post now... and its just negative comments.

What is find funny is you registered after tsj was banned.

I also find it funny 95% of your posts are in favour of dreambox-clones.

You've made your money, now move on.

You really need to get your act together before you make assumptions. I pity you.

Do you really think a chinese manufacturer is going to give you warranty once the 45 days is up? VERY VERY unlikely... I have purchased stuff before and it doesnt happen... but someone who is a regular buyer(dreambox-clones) from them is more likely to get warranty.

If you ever run into problems you will be on your own.... hatchet won't help you then. hatchet clearly has something against them which is why every post he has is a negative one.

Get your box from dreambox-clones to be on the safe side.

What stuff have you purchased and who from?

I've bought loads from china and everyone of the people i've bought have replaced faulty items.

Stop posting the link to dreambox-clones or you'll probably be banned, ive reported you now.

They won't give you warranty, I have dealt with chinese manufacturers in the past.

Doesn't matter when you joined, what matters is what you post now... and its just negative comments.

Yes they do give you warranty.

What stuff have you purchased and who from?

I've bought loads from china and everyone of the people i've bought have replaced faulty items.

Stop posting the link to dreambox-clones or you'll probably be banned, ive reported you now.

Reported me for what?

I have purchased a lot of electronic items such as Wireless access points and chinese games consoles. I had problems after a while and they didn't even have the courtesy to reply... had i been able to do a paypal claim or chargeback they would have been replying to me as quick as they were to take my money.

That is why I would NEVER go direct to a manufacturer.

Yes they do give you warranty.

Yes only for the first 45 days... after that you are on your own. Trust me!

Reported me for what?

I have purchased a lot of electronic items such as Wireless access points and chinese games consoles. I had problems after a while and they didn't even have the courtesy to reply... had i been able to do a paypal claim or chargeback they would have been replying to me as quick as they were to take my money.

That is why I would NEVER go direct to a manufacturer.

Crazy.

Can you take a picture of your chinese games console?

Yes only for the first 45 days... after that you are on your own. Trust me!

Why would i trust you?

I've dealt with more chinese manufacturers than you.

Crazy.

Can you take a picture of your chinese games console?

You mean the one that stopped working and was not working? Well that was over six months ago now and it was disposed of now. I don't see why I would keep it!

Oh and another thing... there is already another buyer who is being ignored by the manufacturer for a problem he was having with a box. This is already begining to show... by going direct you aren't doing yourself any favours.

Why would i trust you?

I've dealt with more chinese manufacturers than you.

Maybe you have or maybe you haven't.... I'm talking from my experience... they are not to be trusted. I would rather pay the extra and go with the dreambox-clones.co.cc who will help me when its required rather than have a brick at the end of it.

You mean the one that stopped working and was not working? Well that was over six months ago now and it was disposed of now. I don't see why I would keep it!

Oh and another thing... there is already another buyer who is being ignored by the manufacturer for a problem he was having with a box. This is already begining to show... by going direct you aren't doing yourself any favours.

What games console was it?

The person who hes purchased from isnt a manufacturer.

Fail.

Next...

Maybe you have or maybe you haven't.... I'm talking from my experience... they are not to be trusted. I would rather pay the extra and go with the dreambox-clones.co.cc who will help me when its required rather than have a brick at the end of it.

Thats your choice, you don't need to throw it down anyones throat.

What games console was it?

The person who hes purchased from isnt a manufacturer.

Fail.

Next...

It was a AIO games console. this thread is about dreambox's... pm me if you want to know what is was.

Thats your choice, you don't need to throw it down anyones throat.

Yeah well I'm sorry but you are bitching about a company that I am more than happy to use... but I bet you haven't used them yourself.

From what I've read it seems most people are happy with dreamboxclones but when they went direct there have been numerous problems... such as ignored e-mails etc. etc.

It was a AIO games console. this thread is about dreambox's... pm me if you want to know what is was.

I can't PM you, could you enable it or give me an email address to contact you?

Yeah well I'm sorry but you are bitching about a company that I am more than happy to use... but I bet you haven't used them yourself.

From what I've read it seems most people are happy with dreamboxclones but when they went direct there have been numerous problems... such as ignored e-mails etc. etc.

They aren't a company, They are a dropshipper.

Why would i use them when i can go direct?

and the actual warrenty is with dbclones not the company in china as i have found out

The dbclones website has no mention of warranty, guarantee or any of the required contact and trading data under UK law. It is, as we have discovered, actually a UK based enterprise, for want of a better term, and therefore is governed by the sale of goods act, and indeed the distance selling regulations, should the products they sell fail within 12 months, or if you want to return the goods, without penalty, or postage cost, within 7 days of receiving them.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back