Dreambox DM800 HD

tsj

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you may have already ready about my DM800 HD clone that I purchased last week for £215 including delivery via DHL Express from [email protected]. It arrived within two days from Hong Kong!!

Here are some pictures;

cimg0827g.jpg

cimg0828.jpg

cimg0831.jpg

The box came with second stage r72, and pre-loaded with Gemini image. I have been using it all weekend, the only thing I changed was... installing CCcam, and CCcamInfo. Then I configured some CCcam servers, and been happily watching TV ever since ;)

Any questions just ask away.

Have you managed to open her up yet?? Would be nice if we could see some pics!

You planning on installing a HDD?

the DVI-HDMI cable looks a better quality than the one that came with my original 800 lol

Have you managed to open her up yet?? Would be nice if we could see some pics!

You planning on installing a HDD?

Yeah, I will be installing a 500GB 2.5" drive that eBuyer have on offer for £56.99 at the moment. See here; http://www.ebuyer.com/product/172258

I will open her up for you guys tonight, just trying to find the charger for my camera lol :)

Last edited:
the DVI-HDMI cable looks a better quality than the one that came with my original 800 lol

Yeah, the quality of the cable does look very good indeed. Cable was much thicker than the usual leads, and it had a protective nylon mesh sheath to improve durability and appearance.

Just need to get a motorised dish set up now :)

:Cheers:

Any hint on being stung by the dreaded import tax yet?

Si

Any hint on being stung by the dreaded import tax yet?

Si

No, it was marked as a $20 gift :)

It was still sealed in a million piles of plastic wrapping and bubble wrap. I doubt they even tried to open it lol

hi there, been following your posts for the last few days now...hehe....is there a company name to the email addy.?? website.??

looking forward to some piccies of the guts later......

On the dm600 clones the tuner is fixed is it the same for the clone dm800.

hi there, been following your posts for the last few days now...hehe....is there a company name to the email addy.?? website.??

looking forward to some piccies of the guts later......

No other information mate. Just dreamboxclones.co.cc

Which doesn't show anything except their e-mail address really.

How many HD channels you get mate?

I think I counted 36 on Sky alone, I will have loads more one I have my motorized dish. I have been told there will be hundreds with the new dish.

well i have taken the plunge :0 time will tell if its a good punt or not

This seems to come as standard on all the new gen clones! I quickly binned it for a different image, as i personally dont like gemini images! Mind you no matter what image i seem to use, its gonna take some getting used to enigma 2 :proud:

nabilosat... good thing with this image is that i can use a bootloader to have many different images! will play around with them all, until i find an enigmaa 2 image that i really like the feel of.

Back