Dreambox DM800 HD

i am sure these boxes will turn up, but would be nice to know why he was banned - perhaps he was toutin for business - tbh i dont see a problem with that but its not my board.

and mine says its been recieved in hong kong that its no time or date

I ordered from the same supplier as tsj, china to ireland via HK,germany, UK, took 3 days total,..my box is on the dhl van as I type & I'll have it this afternoon,..I'll let you all know when I get it.

Thanks for that! That has given me peace of mind :)

Thanks for that! That has given me peace of mind :)
tsj was on serveral dm800HD threads here & he was pushing his supplier quite hard to anyone who was thinking of buying a clone 800, he posted an un coded web link to ************@googlemail.com, maybe that was the straw that broke the mods back, to be honest I think tsj was just trying to be helpfull & over did it a bit.

hi there , just spoke to tsj over on another forum and he said hes been banned as the moderators think hes a trader or similar to that.....

i was gonna say on this, i dont know tsj or know wether hes toutin for business etc....as is said above its not my board so i cant make up the rules and wats wat, but tsj has given everyone the opportunity to buy a clone dm800hd from a decent supplier.(as long as they all turn up lol)

Last edited:
hi there , just spoke to tsj over on another forum and he said hes been banned as the moderators think hes a trader or similar to that.....

i was gonna say on this, i dont know tsj or know wether hes toutin for business etc....as is said above its not my board so i cant make up the rules and wats wat, but tsj has given everyone the opportunity to buy a clone dm800hd from a decent supplier.(as long as they all turn up lol)
well as i said my box is on the dhl van as I type & I'll have it this afternoon,..I'll let you all know when I get it,...hope I don't open the package & find a big heap of chinese yack dung:nopity:...on a related point may I mention that this very forum had a member who openly traded dreambox clones to fellow members with the consent of the mods, he actually gave discounts to DW members,.. I forget his nick name but he shut up shop & handed over his clients/buyers to deeveebeeseller.com

Last edited:
If any of you guys have a motorised setup, it would be nice to know if these clones work with them! Getting the motor to work with any dm800 is near impossible!

Last edited:
have you tried the power supply bud which was stated in the other thread.?

Yeah... didn't help! just wondering what psu he used!

Also i can confirm Bally12345's guide does work with clones, as i used it for my initial setup. Pli jade 2 will work with the clones with bootloader 72 (so all you guys who got one from tsj will be ok) however jade 3 will not work, as you will need a more recent boot loader!

hey lenny has it turned up yet bud.??
NO,....pis*ing me off at this stage, too late now so it should come tomorrow, when i checked the tracking No at 9:00 this morning the current status was "03/09/09---07:18 on van for delivery to customer" happy days i thought but no show all day long,..now when I check the status at 20:35 this evening the history has been re-written,..read from the bottom up. "
With delivery courier
13:09
Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of
Arrived at Delivery Facility in Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of
10:13
Clearance processing complete at Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of
10:12
Processed for clearance at Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of
10:11
Arrived at Sort Facility Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of
07:18
"

fook knows when mines here -anyone know the flight to the the uk??
Friday, September 04, 2009
Time

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong
03:27

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Piece 1:
JD0*************
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong
03:19

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Piece 1:
JD01*****************
Shipment picked up
00:17

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Last edited:
i had nothing but trouble with dhl when i ordered some computer bits around £1200 worth...i paid extra for next day delivery....

did not turn up

next day still nothing

so by the third day i rang around and got pushed from pillow to post till they told me its with a 3rd party courier service who they use when they are busy...i got the phone number eventualy of the person who had my parcel...i rang them up and turned out to be a single mum who delivers parcels when she seems to be bothered...and she only lived around the corner.....i went ape shit as she had the parcel on the day its supposed to be delivered....it really pissed me off that dhl use third party delivery people who just deliver items when they can be arsed.....

fook knows when mines here -anyone know the flight to the the uk??
Friday, September 04, 2009
Time

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong
03:27

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Piece 1:
JD0*************
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong
03:19

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

Piece 1:
JD01*****************
Shipment picked up
00:17

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

yours is on the plane waiting for mine to turn up lol.....theres probably a man on a bicycle traveling 300 miles to get it to the airport hehe

same here,..always problems with dhl,:grrrr: mine is sitting in a dhl van in some guys driveway & he's has his feet up getting ready to watch a good movie in HD ,....cant beat fed-ex, I order stuff from the US on a regular basis & the first thing they do is give you an estimate delivery date & time, they are always bang on time or earlier.

Last edited:
....cant beat fed-ex...
I try and avoid them if I can I ALWAYS get stung with import duty/tax with them.
My clone arrived from China via UPS with good tracking all the way and no import duty so far... :) Ive used EMS before, slower but cheaper & gets delivered in UK by parcel farce.

A.

Yeah I used FedEx for some parcels form America and always got charged customs :(

Btw... my DM800 ordered from dreambox clones is at Heathrow now...

Friday, September 4, 2009
Departed Facility in London-Heathrow - UK 00:07 London-Heathrow - UK

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Processed at London-Heathrow - UK 23:13 London-Heathrow - UK

I received mine yesterday it was a DHL guy and no customs charges, so have signed up to say thanks!

Bargain at only £215 :Clap::Clap:

Back