Dreambox DM800 HD

now that's just greeeeeedy :beer:

its for the kids room, they keep watching the cartoons ever since and we can't watch anything! everybody is fighting over the remote! :Clap:

its for the kids room, they keep watching the cartoons ever since and we can't watch anything! everybody is fighting over the remote! :Clap:
did you stick with the supplied image ? I'm using the one in bally1234 guide (PLi jade) problem is i can't find where to create my bouquets,...anyone know ???

did you stick with the supplied image ? I'm using the one in bally1234 guide (PLi jade) problem is i can't find where to create my bouquets,...anyone know ???

PLi Jade 2? Why don't you get PLi Jade 3 patched from the dreambox-clones site?

I'm using Nabilosat purely because is better for Sky EPG. I will be trying PLi Jade 3 soon though.

Good job I dont have kids then :D

I will be getting another at some point but I can only watch one at a time at the moment.

PLi Jade 2? Why don't you get PLi Jade 3 patched from the dreambox-clones site?

I'm using Nabilosat purely because is better for Sky EPG. I will be trying PLi Jade 3 soon though.
what advantage is there in using PLi Jade 3 ?,...be careful with that Nabilosat, I flashed it to my box & did an update from the menu, box would not boot,...had to re-flash boot loader 72.

be careful with that Nabilosat, I flashed it to my box & did an update from the menu, box would not boot,...had to re-flash boot loader 72.

Thats because the update from the menu updated the bootloader :)

Did you update to bootloader 72-R1? It fixes issues with the remote sensor.

any epg plugin for gemeni 4.4.? that any one knows of.? missus is doing me nut as she cant see wats on lol......

any epg plugin for gemeni 4.4.? that any one knows of.? missus is doing me nut as she cant see wats on lol......

There's one called WeekEPG for e1 DMs, maybe there's a e2 one knocking around. I'm using Jade3 on my DM7020 at the mo and that has a plugin built-in that contacts the RadioTimes website and pulls down the EPG, its possible that this is also on the e2 Jade3.

Last edited:
why has this thread died ? it was buzzing for days & now silence,..what going on with the 800hd boxes which were on route with dhl ?

is't all the same the only difer is with the dm800 you have more quality

cross epg is the best epg for enigma 2!

Enigma2 installation (dreambox)

with a unix compatible editor edit the file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh and before the line

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2

add this line

/usr/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh

is what it says i did do that and it crashed my box

what is the line exactlly supposed to say?

/usr/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2

like that? coz thats what i did any info?

All these comments are making me order one too as I currently use TM1000 with a motorised dish.
But I had no luck finding the source only from what I've been reading, they are based in HK.
Anyone care to drop me a PM with their details please?

Back