DM800 se buy or go for something else?

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all been researching and asking around as to what box to go for. Had a list of TM800HD. Vu Duo clone and DM800HD. After reading up ive become interested in the DM800 SE, seems to fit my criteria. I need a box for cccam, HD, records, good support, series link and good epg (I know plugins for them :D). I was wondering if anyone can can recommend this clone or a different box similar for under £150? I only have one question about this box I hadnt seen, can I record something and watch something I previously recorded at the same time? (I know I cant record and watch a different channel with single tuner but wondered about this as openbox cant but know some can). Does it pause and play like with sly or like other boxes do you have to wait until recordings finished 1st?

Last question is for image suggestions on this box please? Thanks nearly there : multi ::Hit:

if you want to record one channel while watching another go for the Vu+duo i have one (both original and clone) and reccommend them!! if you only want single tuner then 800SE (but price wise your not looking at much difference) - are u importing yourself? or buying one in uk

if you want to record one channel while watching another go for the Vu+duo i have one (both original and clone) and reccommend them!! if you only want single tuner then 800SE (but price wise your not looking at much difference) - are u importing yourself? or buying one in uk

I was put off the vu duo clone because of psu problems etc, so was pointed towards the dm800se, was going to buy from here - as was recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
I was put off the vu duo clone because of psu problems etc, so was pointed towards the dm800se, was going to buy from here - as was recommended

the link to the seller was removed PM me where you were going to buy from.

also the V2 are improved for psu issue ive used 4 clones only one with psu issue was one i got off ebay you can get replacement psu for about £10-15. 2 mins to change.. but as i said V2 clones much improved for the vu+. ive yet to try a 800se so cant comment.

the link to the seller was removed PM me where you were going to buy from.

also the V2 are improved for psu issue ive used 4 clones only one with psu issue was one i got off ebay you can get replacement psu for about £10-15. 2 mins to change.. but as i said V2 clones much improved for the vu+. ive yet to try a 800se so cant comment.

pm sent mate, where would you buy? and is there anyway to ensure i get a v2?

What are the going rates these days for clone dm500hd dm800hd dm800hdse and vu+duo?

Cheers.

Back