DM800 HD clone (My Collection of tools, plugins, images and addons) Sim 201

wayney

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi here is my collection which I have been using and search everywhere. I must of spent hours so i have compiled my list in hop to help others.

Here are some links to the my finds which I have downloaded etc, it may be of interest but thought I would try and help? anyway latest software, ipks, images you may not know about that I have found useful.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi here is my collection which I have been using and search everywhere. I must of spent hours so i have compiled my list in hop to help others.

Here are some links to the my finds which I have downloaded etc, it may be of interest but thought I would try and help? anyway latest software, ipks, images you may not know about that I have found useful.

Hi @wayney,

Thank you for that post I am sure it is very helpful to members, but the issue we have with posts like this:

Is that if/when uploaded.net removes these files or changes URL structure this post becomes irrelevent - useless to members... it also is not good to have DEAD links... website pages lose rank from dead links, as it means the pages are not updated or checked... and we cannot check every page for links -

So we have a policy as @bobby123 has mentioned that we store all files on our servers, we have a huge downloads section for our members with almost 1000 files now!

All our files are backed up daily to our many servers... and will stay here!

Please upload any software to DW downloads sections , this will also post your download in the relevant forums for members!

Thank you
Mick

Also be aware that we have most of those in our downloads already,we have been around a while ;)

So check each one so as not to duplicate the downloads as this leads to confusion with people thinking they are maybe newer,better or updated versions of the originals :)

sorry everyone I genuinely was just trying to help. I have spen hours searching and though it would be of help sorry. x

I work for an SEO company and fully understand, and I thought I had removed the link by quoting? Sorry anyway

Last edited:
Back